Clubplanet Nightlife Community

College graduate rollcall

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FDU Madison- graduate 2000

-4 yr football star and tutored Roddigga for the 7 years he was there

-if you think he is bad now......picture him with zero work responsibilities and a 10% class attendance = severe brain cell damage and the worst influence on the entire student body

Originally posted by NJstacked

Gettysburg College...played football for 4 years-

yo stacked....I know a bunch of football players from johns hopkins.....gentile(rb), little(lb), skinner (wr).......also I grew up with a kid Brian Murphy from your school......you know any of these kids.....dont get me going on the centennial vs mac conference debate :D

Originally posted by dondiezel26

FDU Madison- graduate 2000

-4 yr football star and tutored Roddigga for the 7 years he was there

-if you think he is bad now......picture him with zero work responsibilities and a 10% class attendance = severe brain cell damage and the worst influence on the entire student body

and yes cp this is true, mr.deisel was my tutor, sad to say but the digga was a special student and needed special attention, the digga was forced to get tested for learning problems and after 23 years it was finally determined the digga was diognosed with a severe learning prob!!! i wish i could have just told the doctor it was just a sever inhalant problem, thing just kept flying up my nose........i forced the school to assign one man the task to make sure i graduate!!!!! boy did i have them fooled...................

thanks dave there is more hope than in a jar!!!!!!

Originally posted by carusomaas12

Used to work at Arthur Andersen....now I'm at Sarnoff Corporation. u? I'm sure i know your face as I was around til January 2000....graduated after fall 99...mid-year

Im at deloitte right now in Rockefeller Center....so u know Anna and Guberer?? I also know some of the girls from '99

Originally posted by babyfacewarrior

Im at deloitte right now in Rockefeller Center....so u know Anna and Guberer?? I also know some of the girls from '99

yes i know Anna and Steve......actually i kind of lost touch with anna...if you have her email, shoot me a pm with it. I see her on NJguido all the time yet i have no way to get in touch with her. Wait...last i talked to her she had left deloitte though right?

Originally posted by bellasmom

FDU-Madison campus-class of 2000

BA in Industrial Psychology

MA in Industrial Psychology

and before anyone even says it--it is fairleigh ridiculous there

I can't beleive so many people went to FDU, most people I talk to never even heard of it. I'm currently working on my degree in Marketing, so i guess i shouldn't post, but I wanted to know if anyone ever heard this one... "you can't spell FuckeD Up without FDU":tongue:

Originally posted by babyfacewrior

hahahahha Steve Guberer. That was my best friend in Junior High. Tell him Dan says whats up.

Originally posted by pixiedreamz

I can't beleive so many people went to FDU, most people I talk to never even heard of it. I'm currently working on my degree in Marketing, so i guess i shouldn't post, but I wanted to know if anyone ever heard this one... "you can't spell FuckeD Up without FDU":tongue:

i take it you go to fdu pixie??? madison i am hoping!!! if so meet the digga b/w the hours of 6-8 monday-friday and say hello....................you'll see that this board is infected with a few retired heads from FDU...............

marketing huh, holllaaaaaaaa at me i'll help ya

Originally posted by roddigga

i take it you go to fdu pixie??? madison i am hoping!!! if so meet the digga b/w the hours of 6-8 monday-friday and say hello....................you'll see that this board is infected with a few retired heads from FDU...............

marketing huh, holllaaaaaaaa at me i'll help ya

yeah... current student @ FDU here and of course Madison!!.... Do you work there or something?? if so where? Oh and thanks for the offer... I may need ur help i have three math classes in a row Mon. +Thurs... and I'm the worst at Math!!