Clubplanet Nightlife Community

College graduate rollcall

Originally posted by pixiedreamz

yeah... current student @ FDU here and of course Madison!!.... Do you work there or something?? if so where? Oh and thanks for the offer... I may need ur help i have three math classes in a row Mon. +Thurs... and I'm the worst at Math!!

pm dondiesel26 he is a great tutor and will help u

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by princess1028

pm dondiesel26 he is a great tutor and will help u

thanks for the props princess.......however, I assume it was sarcasm......but I am always in for a good laugh here and there......but to answer your question yes I am a rather intelligent individual who is more than capable of teaching a few things to those that are looking for help.........anything you are lacking and need some advice on?........pm me with some problems and I would gladly entertain you!!! :D

Originally posted by dondiezel26

thanks for the props princess.......however, I assume it was sarcasm......but I am always in for a good laugh here and there......but to answer your question yes I am a rather intelligent individual who is more than capable of teaching a few things to those that are looking for help.........anything you are lacking and need some advice on?........pm me with some problems and I would gladly entertain you!!! :D

Just trying to hook a girl up no sarcasm here! Check your Pm's btw ;)

Originally posted by pixiedreamz

yeah... current student @ FDU here and of course Madison!!.... Do you work there or something?? if so where? Oh and thanks for the offer... I may need ur help i have three math classes in a row Mon. +Thurs... and I'm the worst at Math!!

hey pixie, in god's name hell no the digga don't work thier, you can just call me VAN WILDER, na mean, the legend does exist.............me and the crew are just legends up in there....................

just left the gym, and headed home, look at the hours mentioned above, find digga at the gym and bring your math books.........

clubs was my minor so HOLLAAAAAaaa at me pixie

and princess, i heard your from cranford, that's funny so are me and all my friends!!! wanna meet up, bring your buddy we can catch up on some internet history........................

and yes davey is a great tutor and he's pretty smart too, so do yourself a favor, sign off, log back on and try and diff name, like hornyhousewifelookinfordick and maybe that'll work............so report back to the drama board cause it's about to get ugly!!!!!

Originally posted by NJstacked

Whataboutme...yes I was a motherfucking BULLET...I still have turf burns from your hard as a rock turf....Nice field though....I almost went to Muhlenberg...but the coach was an asshole...I also got recruited at Tufts, Bates, Colby...to far up the coast but good schools....I graduated 2001...

The turf was a couple years after my time . . . Divison III ball was fun, but I got my wake call when I tried out for arena football. Look on the bright side, I would rather be a Bullet than a Mule

what da fuck r u doin, u dont listen for shit cut it out JoJo and grow da fuck up roddigga/dondiezel26 shes not from c-town shes from Mt.side and was Laur's friend talk about drama u will find it with this dumb cunt! If there is any more info u need on her let me know I'll be more then happy to tell:D

Originally posted by xj8mike

what da fuck r u doin, u dont listen for shit cut it out JoJo and grow da fuck up roddigga/dondiezel26 shes not from c-town shes from Mt.side and was Laur's friend talk about drama u will find it with this dumb cunt! If there is any more info u need on her let me know I'll be more then happy to tell:D

NO REASON TO FUCKEN POST MY LIFE ON THIS SHIT LIKE U DID LAURS! WHY DONT U GO STALK LAUR AGAIN U LOSER

Dondiezel..I know Brian, he was a senior when I was a Freshman...he was a decent player...Mid Atlantic Conference is pretty solid...HOWEVER We would have destroyed FDU any day...Every year we would have 100 kids start summer camp and then at least 30 would quit or get injured...I miss the game...

Originally posted by NJstacked

Dondiezel..I know Brian, he was a senior when I was a Freshman...he was a decent player...Mid Atlantic Conference is pretty solid...HOWEVER We would have destroyed FDU any day...Every year we would have 100 kids start summer camp and then at least 30 would quit or get injured...I miss the game...

-true we only had one solid year when I was there (1999)....but if I recall you guys were the doormats of the league that year and in 2000.....:D

....... and I bet you guys didnt have a roddigga in the stands every week drinking natty light through a straw still crooked eyed from the night before........what a cheerleader that roddiga was!!!!!......never missed a game.....even though his eyes were half shut!!!! :laugh:

-true we only had one solid year when I was there (1999)....but if I recall you guys were the doormats of the league that year and in 2000.....:D

....... and I bet you guys didnt have a roddigga in the stands every week drinking natty light through a straw still crooked eyed from the night before........what a cheerleader that roddiga was!!!!!......never missed a game.....even though his eyes were half shut!!!! :laugh:

okay, so i was the retard in da stands, so what!!!!...............the doc said my days of football were over when they noticed i was hangin on by one brain cell, one more shot to the head and i would be in a k-hole my entire life, he says.....................and so i punched myself in the head and have been enjoying a better life in cartoon land, the colors are great....................

FDU Football was a total horror show...I think it's because the boys were out clubbing the night before games. That might have had somethign to do with it, right Dondiezel and Digga??? You can't catch a football when your eyes are crossed and you can't see in direct sunlight. :eek:

Originally posted by bellasmom

FDU Football was a total horror show...I think it's because the boys were out clubbing the night before games. That might have had somethign to do with it, right Dondiezel and Digga??? You can't catch a football when your eyes are crossed and you can't see in direct sunlight. :eek:

thanks heather shula.........did you know that is impossible to take a shit with one of your dogs bones rammed up your ass......stop with the kinky stuff heather.........it is getting out of control :laugh: ...... remember those are his toys not yours :D

thanks heather shula.........did you know that is impossible to take a shit with one of your dogs bones rammed up your ass......stop with the kinky stuff heather.........it is getting out of control :laugh: ...... remember those are his toys not yours :D

Aww Davey darling. . that was a little harsh, dont ya think. . .:tongue:

i feel the love guys, big ol CP FDU hug guys.....................