Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Boston to WMC

phunknjunk

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by teamj5

maybe you should read the fine print to see that its $119 one way based on a round trip ticket !

derrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Actually FUCKO the email I got the other day was $119 round mutha fucking trip. So don't be mad, its not your fault. Maybe your mother droped you or some shit

Dude, do you not understand english? What country are you from?????

Do you like, not read what I am saying. You pay $119 for a one way ticket if you buy a round trip ticket. Which means you buy 2 - $119 tickets. your round trip ticket is NOT $119 :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

:mad:

:mad:

Dude, do you not understand english? What country are you from?????

Do you like, not read what I am saying. You pay $119 for a one way ticket if you buy a round trip ticket. Which means you buy 2 - $119 tickets. your round trip ticket is NOT $119 :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

:mad: :mad:

And dick breath. I am telling you that I get all sorts of airline promotions because I use to coach, and book hundreds of flights a week. So the fucking email I got said ROUND MUTHA FUCKING TRIP $119 there was no fine fucking print on it fucker. Do you think I was born yesterday, pickle hugger?

YOu are sooooooooooo dead this weekend!

Hey sausage smoker

GO TO THE FUCKING AMERICAN AIRLINES WEB SITE AND TRY TO BOOK THE FLIGHT AND SEE HOW MUCH ITS COSTS

i am sorry you are a moron and can read a simple email. i feel sorry for all those peoples flights you booked...they must have gotten jipped.

:mad: :mad: :mad:

Hey sausage smoker

GO TO THE FUCKING AMERICAN AIRLINES WEB SITE AND TRY TO BOOK THE FLIGHT AND SEE HOW MUCH ITS COSTS

i am sorry you are a moron and can read a simple email. i feel sorry for all those peoples flights you booked...they must have gotten jipped.

:mad: :mad: :mad:

OK that is it, I have had it with you dumbness. Maybe it is because you don't get enough oxygen down there or something. But I have done it tons of times, never had a problem with their site fucker. Maybe you have to be a flyer member or some shit, maybe I am cooler I don't know.

But I do know you are annoying and wrong! Like always

Yeah, the more I think about it, the more I realize that we really didn't talk up gold bond powder enough the other day. It's like the satan spawn of lotion, but in a good way. I don't care how tired you are in the morning.. one touch of gold bond goodness and :eek: your whole body tries to jump out of its skin.

I think that's what d:Rew was getting at. Not sure though.

Haha, sausage smoker.

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

Yeah, the more I think about it, the more I realize that we really didn't talk up gold bond powder enough the other day. It's like the satan spawn of lotion, but in a good way. I don't care how tired you are in the morning.. one touch of gold bond goodness and :eek: your whole body tries to jump out of its skin.

Gold Bond on your sack feels like you're teabaggin' chilled mouthwash...it's great!

Originally posted by groovefire

Gold Bond on your sack feels like you're teabaggin' chilled mouthwash...it's great!

You're so close to the perfect description of gold bond here. Let me just tune it up a bit.

'Gold Bond on your sack feels like chilled mouthwash is teabaggin' you... it's fan-frigging-tastic!"

There, that's better... I ain't teabaggin' nobody! :balls_in_your_mouth_smiley:

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

I don't know about that one... here's my take on things:

Shower to Shower is to Scope as Gold Bond is to Listerine.

I'm a Listerine man myself... hurts so good.

I can't agree with ya there. Was never feeling the goldbond, sure it tingles but where is it when ya get sticky tell that