Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Somethin' Good To Read....

sweetie029

i have the same problem. I would probably read more if there was better stuff to read....

if you haven't already, pick up:

DiscoBloodbath (this was a topic on the NY board for a minute)

Valley of the Dolls (oldie but goodie) couldnt put it down -whipped through it in like 2 days

heyyy guys... huge bookworm here and i love to recommend...:)

David Sedaris - Naked & Me Talk Pretty One Day

- essays/memoirs... hilarious stuff... danger of looking crazy when you laugh out loud on the morning commute but sooo worth it...

Jennifer Weiner - Good in Bed

- fiction... girly type of book but not corny and sooo funny and something you can def. relate to... i read it in one night and it was a little over 400 pages... so you know i could not put it down... :)

:aright:

those are my two newest books... here are some old school favorites...

whoever hasn't read the YaYa books... get on that! the movie sucked but the books are incredible...

:clap2:

if you haven't read A Tree Grows in Brooklyn then please do yourself a favor... To Kill A Mockingbird... same thing...

i dunno... some might not enjoy fantasy, but Lord of the Rings is soo soo good...

Nicholas Sparks - The Notebook ... anyone who is a total romantic at heart... YOU MUST READ THIS BOOK! :love2:

Wally Lamb - She's Come Undone & I Know This Much is True ... i know there are some people who don't like Wally, but i thought these books were both excellent, esp. the second one...

for anyone who likes Harry Potter and doesn't mind picking up a "childrens" book (even tho i cringe to say that cause it's sooooooo more then that) but The Phantom Tollbooth is one of my all time favorite books ever! i totally recommend it to everyone~!!! :grin:

.... guys.... as you can see, i could go on and on... if you want any more suggestions, just say it and i'll let myself go... :D

happy reading! :rock:

Originally posted by sweetie029

I haven't read a good book in a while...I went to B&N..they have crap....So....has anyone read a good book lately thats worth picking up ??

Master Swing Trader: Alan Farley

Stocks for the long run:

Den Of Thieves:

Trading For A Living: Alexander Elder

Flowers For Algernon:

Mysterious Stranger: David Blaine

Kissing in Manhattan: David Shickler

The go go years by???

the ones in italic are ones you might want to read the rest are just finance hoooplah...