Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Chosen One... HOLLA!!!!

This is an old thread, just wanted to add you and my new favorite CP Hand Job, Celebm to the list of peeps that this may be of help too...

HOLLA!!!!

Get A New Life......

It has been brought to my attention by some of the senior brethren of the board, that there are some individuals who are in dire need of a new life.....

A few of the newbie's have been found guilty of signing up for CP in an attempt to win the heart back of their lost loves..... and now there are some new "old school" fuggers that have nothing better to do than talk about the old, better days of CP...

When the men were men, and the sheep were scared....

Let me guess ChosenOne, you humps probably had to walk uphill, BOTH WAYS to the computer lab in 6ft of snow every day just to log on and spread your great knowledge and wisdom across the boardland...

There is help out there for you boys. No need to sit up all night in a cold sweat, wondering what you are going to do with your limp dicks and shattered self images....

There is a new website...

www.mailorderlife.com

Anyone who has recently been dumped, ditched or dissed by a member of the opposite sex, can go online and mail order a new life...

This new life will come complete with an adoring girlfriend. (One that will not turn her head when members like myself and my krew walk by in the club) She will remain loyal, sweat you hard, and tell you that you please her in every way, doting on you 24/7.

Along with the pre-programmed girlfriend, you will recieve a full set of guido muscles. Once applied, you will be physically perfect(almost perfect). The set comes complete with a thich chest, buldging biceps, large round shoulders, evva so wide lats, shredded six pack, and a nice tiny waste to flaunt off the new taper. Once again, so you are not intimitdated by myself and my krew. Of course this will only be due to the dream pill to be taken with the set of muscles.. even though they are designed to be perfect, the manufacture had a hard time matching our perfect physique's.

And to finish off the look. You will receive a wardrobe of new threads. Tight shirts, trendy jeans/pants, and an array of deizel/maddon shoes.

I really hope this website will help some of you guys out. Hate to pass the bridge on my way home from work to see you guys standing on the rail contemplating taking the plunge.

Chin up boys... Hope is here!!!

Xj8Mike

TechnoJesus

ChosenOne

Celebm

jaman09

Perfection is only a mouse click away!!!!

ChosenOne, be not alarmed by your blurred vision and the vast amount of water flowing in around you, carrying you down the deep dark tunnel....

This is what happens to shit... after you are released, you get your ass flushed into the sewer...

Raise your arm, and extended a hearly CP Cyber Air Type goodbye to CP Land...

You have been flushed...

RDN...I SEE THAT YOU HAVE VESTED INTEREST IN ME TO COPY AND PASTE AN OLD POST YOU HAD YOU'RE MOTHER WRITE...AND DEDICATE IT TO ME...WOW! I FEEL SO SPECIAL!

BY THE WAY, I LIKE THE PERSONAL TOUCH YOU DID...YOU ACTUALLY INSERTED MY NAME TO YOUR LONG DRAGGED OUT SYNOPSIS OF WHY THE "OLD SCHOOL" PEOPLE ARE BACK...WELL TRY AGAIN EINSTEIN...YOUR SN NAME FITS YOU PERFECTLY BECAUSE A RETARD WILL ALWAYS BE A RETARD...SO STAY IN YOUR SHORT YELLOW BUS WHERE YOU BELONG...

-CHOSENGOD

donkey, just because I dont lift in the fuckin BW gym does not mean I stopped lifting...

I am sick to fuckin death having people call me... "dont you lift anymore........"

I have been liftin next to my office at lunch or right after work.... the new year has brought on a lot of new shit keepin my busy at work... and here pretty late...

I just got back to powerhouse last night...

where the fuck were you???

did ya stop lifting....

holla...

just kiddin.. I am going to be back in there full time now... so you will see me around bro...

No more shakes though.. I am taking a break from em and not keepin it around at all.. sorry...

Hey ChosenOne,

Big hearty CP Cyber kick to the teeth for your efforts.... first of all... you are a has been, washed up flake... and I just took a big dump on your head...

Yes, I am retarded... so retarded that the women feel pity and just throw the poo nanny at my feet for the taking.. its so hard bein ugly and dumb.. you of all people should know...

I take it that you are another washed up, old school loser who has come back to relive his glory days on the board... and attempt to overtake or regain your old school status..

Guess what... here is a fuggin dollar... go buy pay someone to act interested.... no one cares what you think or who the fugg you are...

Funny how I have not met you out or your name has not come up previous to your thread here today... kinda shows your role... a washed up beeeeeeeeeeeech.........

Anyway bro... holla back with somethin funny... I try my best to have fun, meet new peeps, and dog the chics most guys beat off to in the mens room.... so save the harmless threats and your fuggin cartoon monster givin me the finger....

If you are a real chosen one as you say and are the god you wish to be in your own mind.... here is a big hearty CP Cyber Gold Clap for ya...

No one cares...

Serious note... are you going out to Metro or any other club sometime soon... I cannot wait to buy you a shot and see the man behind your screen name...

My bet is that you are not half the tough guy playa you claim to be... you are just another loser hidn behind a screan name livin vicariously thru a made up character in your mind...

I dont need a fancy screen name to make myself feel better about who I am... I make fun of myself to keep me humble and in perspective....

Hell, I think I really like ya hump... you can pick any name off my tag and released list..... just cause....

HOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh yeah, if ya dont weigh in over 215lbs at a height under 5'10".... best have ya direct your threats to someone else before you taste my deizel's kid....

Originally posted by donkeyboy

RDN Where the fuck have you been., You go to the gym anymore. Gotta see you soon. Gettin the shakes. Where you gonna be this weekend.

HAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT HAPPENED TO THE HEHAW SHIT?

:rolleyes: EASILY PERSUADED

Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

I take it that you are another washed up, old school loser who has come back to relive his glory days on the board... and attempt to overtake or regain your old school status..

WRONG...I HAVE NOTHING TO PROVE HERE...I'M JUST HERE FOR MY OWN ENTERTAIMENT, TO KILL TIME AND TO SEE ROID RAGING KIDS LIKE YOU GET ALL RILED UP OVER A MESSAGEBOARD.

Anyway bro... holla back with somethin funny... I try my best to have fun, meet new peeps, and dog the chics most guys beat off to in the mens room.... so save the harmless threats and your fuggin cartoon monster givin me the finger....

WRONG AGAIN...I NEVER THREATENED OR TO SAY THE LEAST CHALLENGED ANYONE HERE FOR A FIGHTING MATCH AT METRO...THAT WOULD BE REALLY TACKY.

My bet is that you are not half the tough guy playa you claim to be... you are just another loser hidn behind a screan name livin vicariously thru a made up character in your mind...

YOU'RE ON A ROLL BUDDY...WRONG ONCE AGAIN...I NEVER CLAIMED TO BE A TOUGH GUY JUST SOMEONE TO PUT PEOPLE LIKE YOURSELF BACK IN YOUR PLACE...AS THEY SAY "IF YOU CAN'T TAKE THE HEAT GET OUT OF THE KITCHEN"

I dont need a fancy screen name to make myself feel better about who I am... I make fun of myself to keep me humble and in perspective....

DO YOU WANT AN AWARD OR SOMETHING?

Oh yeah, if ya dont weigh in over 215lbs at a height under 5'10".... best have ya direct your threats to someone else before you taste my deizel's kid....

SORRY...I LIKE THE LADIES BRO...I'M SURE YOU CAN FIND TONS OF "FEGS" TO TASTE YOUR "DIEZELS"