Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Lotionphile on the boards

groovefire

Originally posted by whadupg

Haha - where have you been???

Change of subject - I'm crazy busy at work this week ( :rolleyes: ) but I've popped onto the board a couple times to check in...what's up - this place is DEAD this week??? :shaky:

Where is everyone???

slap me but i JUST now figured out who you were on THIS board HAHAHAHA

Originally posted by whadupg

[bHey nyis how long it take you to find a pic of the most ridiculous bottle of lotion on the net??? :tongue:

'bout 30 seconds. google.com ->images baby! best kept secret on the web. I really should use it more often. And I really shouldn't be divuldging my sources... :shaky:

Big is the only way I do lotion... VERY big.

Originally posted by kaydup

I would watch your back making comments on that picture, you may end up in a ditch somewhere

:laugh: I really like your whole Whitey Bulger theme. And I thought I was the only one pulling for Whitey!

I have to admit, that picture/whole scene in the movie REALLY freaks me out. I just saw a parody of this too, I can't remember where though :confused:

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

:laugh: I really like your whole Whitey Bulger theme. And I thought I was the only one pulling for Whitey!

I have to admit, that picture/whole scene in the movie REALLY freaks me out. I just saw a parody of this too, I can't remember where though :confused:

Haha- I think it was on SNL on Saturday afternoon.

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

what movie?