PM Sent to me By Joe Mp3 Gio

whatevaman

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by joegio

if you don't let the boards get to you, then why are you responding with such a harsh tone my friend...please save the drama for somewhere else.

its more like ur letting the boards get to u.. how about we have mr moderator validate that it was a pm sent by u.. and see who is the real liar.. shows alot of class.. . i hope every promoter sees this and see what kind of class u show.. this looks really good for cherri and riverstreet.. just when u thought things couldnt get any worse.. loser

Originally posted by whatevaman

You want your response pal. Let me see.

1. I am aloud to my opinions. I heard your set and and my grand mother can do a better job. You spun not one vinyl the whole night.

2. I haven't worked at Platinum for almost a yr. But sometimes when I worked there I did get the buttons a lil mixed up when i was drunk.

3. I am not from south Jersey but whatever.

4. Why are you getting so bent out of shape kid over someones opinion??? I am not aloud to have one??? It's funny how you want to beat me up over my opinion. I wouldn't waste my time with a rookie like you.

5. Get used to criticism if you ever plan on making it in this bizz (which you wont because you suck). People will always have opinions good and bad. In your case beside your 10 person circle of friends it will probably most likely all be bad.

6. Watch who you threaten. Not a smart thing to do especialy in writing.

7. As for the mother comment. You realy got me Joe Mp3 Gio. See you at Cherri to come say hello real soon.

great

don't be misled by my name .......... music is a hobby for me. all of us definding our friend joe have careers .... music is a hobby for us!

so for the "dumb & dumber" brothers and anyone else out there that are haters .......... just check yourself and think about what you are doing or where you are going with your life.

Originally posted by caleb

OMG! Jordan was my fav in the early years but then I grew to like Joey a bit more.

Seriously, whats with all the drama?

just sayin.

:laugh: see that .... and its coming from the drama queen!

caleb (what happened to the "m") ...... you look like an angel compared to these guys.

i'm just saying .

Originally posted by djchoopa

don't be misled by my name .......... music is a hobby for me. all of us definding our friend joe have careers .... music is a hobby for us!

so for the "dumb & dumber" brothers and anyone else out there that are haters .......... just check yourself and think about what you are doing or where you are going with your life.

hahhaaha what im doin or where im going in life sorry bro u know nothing about be.. i have a job that i have had for 5 years.. work part time and go to school.. so dont worry where im going.. u should worry about urself...

DAMNNNNNNNNN

FUCKIN DRAMAAAA WTF!!

I think that if that PM was Really Sent thats not the right way to handle what was said on this board.

I think that WhatevaMan And MuzikMan are entitled to their opinions on JoeGio. Just like Everyone else is entitled to theirs.

Maybe Dom and his brother are more Opinionated about things and say things that some of us wouldnt but that just shows that they say whats on their mind and dont hold back.

Them Criticizing Joe Giorgio's DJing Skills is Diff then gettin Personal and makin Threats. I dont agree with that at all.

Personally I think Dom and Jay are cool kids that know their shit when it comes to music etc... A

I Also think Joe Giorgio is one of the nicest kids ive ever met.

I really hope this bullshit gets sorted out. No Need for it.

Originally posted by muzikman

dont worry where im going.. u should worry about urself...

i don't give 2 shits what u do with your life. worry about myself? no need to. been "advancing" at my job for 8 years. am a college graduate and getting ready to start working a master degree.

u don't know me either !

Originally posted by muzikman

there is one thing to say he is a nice guy and u like him as a dj and there is another to say he is the best thing since sliced bread and say he is sickkkkk.. so get off ur knees scumbag

Go fuck yourself calling me a scumbag you two-bit little fucking whore...........do I have your attention now fuckface? Point out where I said those words mother - fucker. One thing about me is you better quote me verbatim if your tryin to make sense. Never said anything about sliced bread. Or have I ever posted "sickkkkkkkk" DICKKKKKKKKKKK.............I said , oh your a waste of fucking time......get your dick outta your brothers ass.

Have a nice day :)

Originally posted by whatevaman

real nice kid who can't take criticism and threatens to fucks peoples mothers and beat there ass. LMFAO. I can care less about Joe MP3 Gio, I just want people to see how nice he realy is. Like I said he is lucky I don't take this shit personaly.

I give credit where credit is due, and at least your on the offensive here and not telling me I suck dick like Music did. So whatever your problem is with Joe I have no msg brd beef. But musicman seems to put words in peoples mouth and that shit pisses me off. I hate when people do that shit. But all in all.................I love the drama sometimes it makes the days so much brighter.

Originally posted by johnholmes

JUST TO SET SOMETHING STR8 JOE GIO AND RODIGGA ARE GOD AWFUL AND A JOKE TO THE DJING COMMUNITY. I HEARD BOTH OF YOU IDIOTS AT RIVER ST. THANK THE LORD YOUR FRIENDS WITH THE PROMOTERS :blown: THANK YOU AND GOODNIGHT

Another pathetic person here.............you see I know the promoters and know how they met Joe........You people try and make something make sense in your head, but it dont work that way> If you don't know something, then don't say it.

Let me explain it this way...............your promoting a club right? And you have a DJ spin for you............................you then become friends....................get the picture? Thats how I met Joe and thats how vip and slicks met him..........liked his style and became his friend. And not the other way around.....................All you fucking idiots try and make it sound like Elite knew him from grammer school and thats why he works...............fucking tools! Grow up and next time get the facts straight.

Originally posted by stiffler

Another pathetic person here.............you see I know the promoters and know how they met Joe........You people try and make something make sense in your head, but it dont work that way> If you don't know something, then don't say it.

Let me explain it this way...............your promoting a club right? And you have a DJ spin for you............................you then become friends....................get the picture? Thats how I met Joe and thats how vip and slicks met him..........liked his style and became his friend. And not the other way around.....................All you fucking idiots try and make it sound like Elite knew him from grammer school and thats why he works...............fucking tools! Grow up and next time get the facts straight.

RIGHT ON SON NOW WHEN IS THE AUCTION FOR CHERRIES INVENTORY ON LIQUOR AND THEIR HORRIBLE SOUND SYSTEM