Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Denny Tsettos

All right all you fucking idiots out there!!!!!!!!!

The word sick gets thrown around on this board way too much and it is obvious what everyone is talking about.........The promoters for certain venues are always gonna do this. Myself will always give a "descent' review on a friends venue! NO DOUBT.but I will be as honest as I can, if I had fun Ill say it......

Now the NJ board is definitely pro-richie and Metro and it is by far one of the best venues in North Jersey....it has an excellent combination of people/staff(the best staff) and the DJ Richie........who I DO NOt think is the best, sorry nothing personal....he is great but not my favorite and everyone knows this. It seems that even if the nights arent good people will post how "sickkkkkkkkk" something was ......................so what

Now heres my opinion............has been and always will be and this is the only place you'll see me say this shit............

DENNY TSETTOS is SICKKKKKKKKKKKK and mother fucking TEMPTATIONS is sickkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk and I can't fuckin wait for the summer............................

Hey Denny, I apologize for having to leave the other night, but we had people to meet, and believe me I was having a SICKKKKKKK time at Joeys.............wish I could have stayed

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by stiffler

All right all you fucking idiots out there!!!!!!!!!

The word sick gets thrown around on this board way too much and it is obvious what everyone is talking about.........The promoters for certain venues are always gonna do this. Myself will always give a "descent' review on a friends venue! NO DOUBT.but I will be as honest as I can, if I had fun Ill say it......

Now the NJ board is definitely pro-richie and Metro and it is by far one of the best venues in North Jersey....it has an excellent combination of people/staff(the best staff) and the DJ Richie........who I DO NOt think is the best, sorry nothing personal....he is great but not my favorite and everyone knows this. It seems that even if the nights arent good people will post how "sickkkkkkkkk" something was ......................so what

Now heres my opinion............has been and always will be and this is the only place you'll see me say this shit............

DENNY TSETTOS is SICKKKKKKKKKKKK and mother fucking TEMPTATIONS is sickkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk and I can't fuckin wait for the summer............................

Hey Denny, I apologize for having to leave the other night, but we had people to meet, and believe me I was having a SICKKKKKKK time at Joeys.............wish I could have stayed

AMEN TO THAT

I also want to add to everyone out there in cp land that no matter what happens on this fucking board you don't effect the venues..............we are a small population of the clubs with the exception of Metro. Don't get me wrong, I am not putting down Metro, because I always liked that club and when your hot your hot...........DJ.....staff.......and all, but it seems that we think our opinions matter. And I am only saying all this cause all the Drama tonight and that TheHype has been bringing back some old threads back from when the board was PRO-Denny.........and maybe it isnt anymore, but that didn't affect much. Same thing with Cherri..........the people are great, but the nights aren't what the promoters hope it would be. and for there sake I hope things pick up because they desrve it and Joe Giorgio and Mike Likeioth are both great DJ's...my opinion

I went to Joeys the other night when Denny was there................not a lot of cp-heads, but the place was packed and on fire...................the promoting on here doesn't do that much.................so I wish all you fucking haters would get your panties out of a bunch...............

Denny draws a crowd without all the petti bull-shit on this board. And in my opinion no-one out there touches his skills and not-to-mention he is one hell of a nice guy......

Now Musicman, does this mean I suck dick, because I am being brutally honest right now.

And I'll say it one more time.........DENNY is fucking SICKKKKKKKKKK

so fuck all you haters....................I want some honesty on this board...................

Whateverman, Muzikman, Johnnyhom, Binoy.........you guys are right........this board lacks honesty and lets see how bad I get beat up for this:laugh: :laugh:

Oh and did I mention that TEMPTs and DENNY are both SICKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

I want to thank Muzikman, Whatevaman and Johnnyholmes for bringing out the honesty in the board cause you guys are right and I dont know if you realize it. The reason I got so mad is cause you guys were accusing me of doing exactly whats been bothering me with this board........It lacks honesty and you never know what to believe. All these newbies, DJ's and promoters and bullshit......

But again Ill say..........

DENNY is sickkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Originally posted by cynstam21

TSETTOS SUCKS!!!!!!

I'ld rather go to XS and hear Richie 'motherf@#*in' Santana ...

now he's SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKK

Stiffler - you LOVE Metro ...now admit it!!!

All right there little miss puff and stuff..............Denny far from sucks..........fact is........if this board never existed it wouldnt even phase the places he spins at....FACT!

Richie Sanatana.........excellent DJ...........

and yes I love Metro, its a family of all of us(cp people) and I love that feeling.........I am not knocking that. It is like the perfect equation, but if you remove part of the equation..........things might not be as good and thats my point. I think George is the best promoter in the business(by far) he has excellent people skills and so does Petey.........and thats what makes it work.

I like being around my friends, but the other night I would have rather stayed to hear Denny then leave to meet my friends and thats not like me......... Point being, Joeys was pumpin without all the pretentious bullshit.....................Stardo will tell you that even the light guy at Joeys the other night was increduble before Kirk came on and before Denny came on. We are lucky we have all this to choose from

I hope everyone realizes my point.....................we all have opinions and seem to think they matter when it comes to all this shit...........it don't

Have fun where ever you go!

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

Denny and Richie are both good DJs. end of story. DIfferent styles and cant be compared IMO. Metro still would be a great club without all the CP people there.

Brian, in all honesty...............I am not saying anything bad..........I was going to metro years ago and loved it always have and always will.........thats not my point. But the board is pro-metro and I think it has more to do with the fact that George & Petey are two of the nicest guys in the world and now how to please the crowd more than Richie being the best. I think Richie is great DJ and just as nice of a person. My gripe here isn't with Metro or Richie...............

Its the whole promo thing where everyone says how great a night was when sometimes its not......that goes for all the clubs even Riverstreet and Cherri and all the other places...........Do you really think people are honest????? I don't and I realized it tonight with all that drama earlier. Dont get me wrong please.

I just wanted to say that when it comes to saying someone is sickkkkkkkk...........I'll stick with my original opinion from when I signed on.......DENNY !

Originally posted by stiffler

I like being around my friends, but the other night I would have rather stayed to hear Denny then leave to meet my friends and thats not like me......... Point being, Joeys was pumpin without all the pretentious bullshit.....................Stardo will tell you that even the light guy at Joeys the other night was increduble before Kirk came on and before Denny came on. We are lucky we have all this to choose from

Have fun where ever you go!

I too, love Joeys, and I also like Denny, however, I agree that there are excellent DJs and other venues just that everyone should enjoy besides Metro and Richie Rydell.

BE YOURSELF

Denny and Richie are both good DJs. end of story. DIfferent styles and cant be compared IMO. Metro still would be a great club without all the CP people there.

I AGREE THEY ARE DEFINATLEY DIFFERENT DJ'S, BUT WITHOUT ALL THE CP PEOPLE THERE...THERE WOULD BE NO ONE TO SAY HOW SICKKKKKKKKKKK IT WAS

Originally posted by tommytempts

I AGREE THEY ARE DEFINATLEY DIFFERENT DJ'S, BUT WITHOUT ALL THE CP PEOPLE THERE...THERE WOULD BE NO ONE TO SAY HOW SICKKKKKKKKKKK IT WAS

Who the hell calls metro a sick party. I think its a good party. Not me. CP represents a small percentage of people at Metro.

Who the hell calls metro a sick party. I think its a good party. Not me. CP represents a small percentage of people at Metro.

I GOT TO BE TOTALLY HONEST, 99% OF THE PEOPLE I SPOKE TO ABOUT METRO ON NYE SAID IT SUCKED, BUT THEN YOU READ CLUBPLANET AND IT WAS THE SICKEST PARTY ALL YEAR....DOES THIS MAKE ANY SENSE?

Originally posted by tommytempts

I GOT TO BE TOTALLY HONEST, 99% OF THE PEOPLE I SPOKE TO ABOUT METRO ON NYE SAID IT SUCKED, BUT THEN YOU READ CLUBPLANET AND IT WAS THE SICKEST PARTY ALL YEAR....DOES THIS MAKE ANY SENSE?

It started off slow then around 1 or 2 it got really good. You are entitled to your opinion. I never said it was the sickest party. THe same can go for Temps. People say it is great every week and some people said it sucks. Its all of a matter of opinion.

It started off slow then around 1 or 2 it got really good. You are entitled to your opinion. I never said it was the sickest party. THe same can go for Temps. People say it is great every week and some people said it sucks. Its all of a matter of opinion.

True...........like I said tho

Tempts is sickkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk................:laugh: thats gonna be my new sig

i agree, everyone has thier own opinions(weather its music, crowd, or dj)