Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Denny Tsettos

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by saynotodrama

FOR FUCK'S SAKE ALREADY... GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF LAURIE619's ASS!

What does Denny playing at Paradox have to do with ANYTHING... do you think Danny Tenaglia is less of a DJ for playing at venues such as Club Abyss? You people are so ignorant it's ridiculous!

Not for nothing but that "crackhole that you all call Tempts" is half the reason people spend hundreds to thousands of dollars on a shorehouse every summer!!! :goofy:

By the way, xj8mike... WHERE DO YOU SPIN???:finger:

Listen dramacunt Laur has nothing to do w/this so shut your trap you dumb fucken bitch! u ask about insecurity but 2me it seems that u are insecure about your little denny :laugh: how u may ask dramalover let me tell u since u are a fucken dumbass cunt he is losing his touch he is nothin close to his exit days and yes i heard him at deko. Nothing special, richie was better and more the 1/2 da people felt da same! Tell your little denny 2 give up his days r over, and he better get used to the paradox because thats all he going to play. As for the crackheads spendin hundreds of $$$$$ on shore house and drugs just proves me right the crackhole that u call tempts is a bunch of dumb crackheads that r ignorant, all tempts has is the energy of the crowd and that they are losing look at this pass summer dramabitch they started to copy merge and fix up the place talk about ridiculous :laugh:

BTW dramapussy i dont spin i have a real job and make more then u can dream of.

Xjspike..................Correction here.........the whole Seaside strip and all it clubs are filled with crackheads..........................don't single out Tempts.......................And how much different is Belmar. You're just as fuckin stupid as you sound if you think the drugs are only in Tempts:D Go cry me a river!

Originally posted by xj8mike

Listen dramacunt Laur has nothing to do w/this so shut your trap you dumb fucken bitch! u ask about insecurity but 2me it seems that u are insecure about your little denny :laugh: how u may ask dramalover let me tell u since u are a fucken dumbass cunt he is losing his touch he is nothin close to his exit days and yes i heard him at deko. Nothing special, richie was better and more the 1/2 da people felt da same! Tell your little denny 2 give up his days r over, and he better get used to the paradox because thats all he going to play. As for the crackheads spendin hundreds of $$$$$ on shore house and drugs just proves me right the crackhole that u call tempts is a bunch of dumb crackheads that r ignorant, all tempts has is the energy of the crowd and that they are losing look at this pass summer dramabitch they started to copy merge and fix up the place talk about ridiculous :laugh:

BTW dramapussy i dont spin i have a real job and make more then u can dream of.

WOW...with your abilities to place every adjective you could think of after the word DRAMA...you must be making more than me... I am sure of it!!!:rolleyes: That's one thing I am insecure about is your making more than me! You nailed that one right on the head!

So..you're saying you have a "real" job and that you don't spin! Actually, I much rather be DJ'ing myself than have a "real job" because DJ's aren't so bad off in the salary department! I mean..some are making $20k in one night doing a guest appearance. If you're so smart... try to figure out what percentage THAT is of YOUR HEFTY ANNUAL SALARY!!! It's probably pennies right? HOWEVER, my point in asking the question "where do you spin?" is ...if you can't spin AT ALL, don't bash someone who can, someone who has been doing it since you have been in diapers and someone who is plays on the radio once a month, please I could go on to prove how IGNORANT you are!! I would like to see YOU get behind tables and entertain a crowd of ANYTHING the size of 1500!!! Like your Fisher Price collection of LITTLE PEOPLE!!! Honestly..how old are you anyway? Just curious!

As far as Tempts decorating?? You're kidding me right? Yeah, Temptations decorated the same night they played hip-hop!! ONE WEEKEND out of the whole summer which happened to be special occasion for Denny's birthday!! Get a clue...

and don't call ME dumbass!!! Cause in this department... I AM FAR FROM DUMB!!!

NOW, ms. thang.... LET YOUR NAME CALLING BEGIN CAUSE THAT'S ALL YOU GOT ON ME BITCH! (by the way...this is all expression... I know you are Male, so don't try to call me dumb by saying you're a GUY, you're still a silly little bitch anyway!) NEXT...

PS... tell us here at clubplanet... when is your duet with Justin Timberlake going to be released?

WOW...with your abilities to place every adjective you could think of after the word DRAMA...you must be making more than me... I am sure of it!!!:rolleyes: That's one thing I am insecure about is your making more than me! You nailed that one right on the head!

So..you're saying you have a "real" job and that you don't spin! Actually, I much rather be DJ'ing myself than have a "real job" because DJ's aren't so bad off in the salary department! I mean..some are making $20k in one night doing a guest appearance. If you're so smart... try to figure out what percentage THAT is of YOUR HEFTY ANNUAL SALARY!!! It's probably pennies right? HOWEVER, my point in asking the question "where do you spin?" is ...if you can't spin AT ALL, don't bash someone who can, someone who has been doing it since you have been in diapers and someone who is plays on the radio once a month, please I could go on to prove how IGNORANT you are!! I would like to see YOU get behind tables and entertain a crowd of ANYTHING the size of 1500!!! Like your Fisher Price collection of LITTLE PEOPLE!!! Honestly..how old are you anyway? Just curious!

As far as Tempts decorating?? You're kidding me right? Yeah, Temptations decorated the same night they played hip-hop!! ONE WEEKEND out of the whole summer which happened to be special occasion for Denny's birthday!! Get a clue...

NOW, ms. thang.... LET YOUR NAME CALLING BEGIN CAUSE THAT'S ALL YOU GOT ON ME BITCH! (by the way...this is all expression... I know you are Male, so don't try to call me dumb by saying you're a GUY, you're still a silly little bitch anyway!) NEXT...

PS... tell us here at clubplanet... when is your duet with Justin Timberlake going to be released?

And This is Why I love this girl!!!!!

:eek:

As per the comments made torwards dennys skills I dont think anyone needs to defend him nor does he need to defend himself.

The Man is Booked every weekend for like the next year. So Obviously hes Doing something right. Def one of the biggest Draws without a doubt. Personally ill admit i like Richie Santana the best right now out of any DJ ive heard lately, But thats cause thats my style. Denny Is still one of the best DJs around and does his thing every time hes on. Nuff Said. Period End Of Story.

get a clue bitch :laugh:

i don't know why all of you are fighting over this .... it's dumb !!

we obviously all have different tastes and different opinions about dj's and venues - i mean look at how cp attacked me last year when i bad mouthed platinum on here !!!

this board is here for our entertainment purposes and a way to express our opinions. if you can't take the heat or handle what people have to say without feeling the need to become hostile then maybe some of you shouldn't be reading the boards.

we should all just hug and make-up :love:

(and by the way, i still think platinum SUCKS !!)

Originally posted by barbiegirl

i don't know why all of you are fighting over this .... it's dumb !!

we obviously all have different tastes and different opinions about dj's and venues - i mean look at how cp attacked me last year when i bad mouthed platinum on here !!!

this board is here for our entertainment purposes and a way to express our opinions. if you can't take the heat or handle what people have to say without feeling the need to become hostile then maybe some of you shouldn't be reading the boards.

we should all just hug and make-up :love:

(and by the way, i still think platinum SUCKS !!)

How come your Shih Tzu looks part Beagle? I am not saying that to be mean, I just got one and she's a little ball of fur, not smoothe looking like yours?

Oh yeah, when i wnt to Platinum I thought it sucked to about a year ago, but things change and you never know how it is now.............It gets some pretty sickkkkkk reviews!lol