Clubplanet Nightlife Community

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by hotchick69

Just wanted to say hello to all the CPer's, I usually hang out at metro on Fridays and was refered to this board by one of my girls... You guys are crazy, hope to meet some of you in the future...

Thanks

HC69

Welcome to the drama. Rule #1 - all new members must post a pic, especially hotchicks.

Originally posted by mane

Welcome to the board

Where do you hang out on Saturdays

are you over 18?

I am 24, I usually hang in NYC on the weekends, been to Metro a few times on Fridays...

Thanks for the welcome.. I see theres alot of drama, but you all seem cool, plus theres alot of info on this board about what to do in Jersey.. I bearly ever hang in jersey, but wanna start..Whats good on Saturday nights, I heard Cherri?

I am 24, I usually hang in NYC on the weekends, been to Metro a few times on Fridays...

Thanks for the welcome.. I see theres alot of drama, but you all seem cool, plus theres alot of info on this board about what to do in Jersey.. I bearly ever hang in jersey, but wanna start..Whats good on Saturday nights, I heard Cherri?

There are lots of great spots to hit on Saturday nights. It just depends on what you are looking for......:D

Looking for some good tech-house w/ a good looking crowd w/ rich guys...haha..j/k somewhere nice tho.

I was at Taste last saturday & it was a blast..very good lookin crowd if i do say so myself..Cherri is also good but i haven't checked it out yet

Taste was better then cherri this past weekend in my opinion... more laid back more loungy, but both are good.

Very cute in your pic;)

Originally posted by roddigga

hottiechick:

pls report to team mangled, even if you do not get mangled we can use another fine chica to stand there, look good and smile............

HOT CHICK YA GET A HOLLLAAAAAAAAAAA FROM THE DIGGA, ALONG WITH A HOWL!!!!!!!!!!

I don't get mangled, but I have been know to drink too much....hehe