Clubplanet Nightlife Community

does any1 else think hotchick69 looks like linabina

Guest gabo

Originally posted by atomicapples

sorry girl, i dont need people to fight my battles... but when did this become some racial thing? white trash... hows those cans of cheese and hotdogs bbqing on top of the trash can? take a fucking joke and stop being pissed off everytime someone calls you retarded and a whore.

:laugh: :laugh: dish it out, but can't take it huh atomicblob?

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is going on where...

if you have any more shit to say, say it...

I just had a great chicken ceaser salad wrap for lunch...

Listen AA, sorry for getting outta control. I didn't take my meds this morning, and to see you say I looked retarded really pissed me off... I'm sorry to everyone on the board, just don't fuck w/ me or I'll kill you all...Oooohh shit here it comes again... Fuck you all, i'm pissed again.. !!!!

Originally posted by hotchick69

Listen AA, sorry for getting outta control. I didn't take my meds this morning, and to see you say I looked retarded really pissed me off... I'm sorry to everyone on the board, just don't fuck w/ me or I'll kill you all...Oooohh shit here it comes again... Fuck you all, i'm pissed again.. !!!!

thats great... take a joke once and a while...

this is hilarious... people should attack tony more often.... i had no idea he could rip people apart like this.... :laugh:

ok, but seriously....

couple things i want to point out:

1) Tony just goofs on people a lot... he doesn't mean anything by it... read his past posts... he just f's around a lot...

2) she did handle it poorly, but on the other hand, she doesn't really know the ropes around here...

3) why don't you two just fuck and make up... theres no sense holding a grudge over nothing... tony's just tooling on you, and you're just angry because you thought he was serious... just PM one another and take care of it... theres no reason for you two to fight...

4) Theres only 1 rule in the dungeons: There is NO Drama in the Dungeons! this rule was passed down from generation to generation of sick pervs starting with the originals... if you wanna fight, go to the new york board.... :tongue:

Originally posted by joeg

this is hilarious... people should attack tony more often.... i had no idea he could rip people apart like this.... :laugh:

ok, but seriously....

couple things i want to point out:

1) Tony just goofs on people a lot... he doesn't mean anything by it... read his past posts... he just f's around a lot...

2) she did handle it poorly, but on the other hand, she doesn't really know the ropes around here...

3) why don't you two just fuck and make up... theres no sense holding a grudge over nothing... tony's just tooling on you, and you're just angry because you thought he was serious... just PM one another and take care of it... theres no reason for you two to fight...

4) Theres only 1 rule in the dungeons: There is NO Drama in the Dungeons! this rule was passed down from one generation of sick pervs starting with the originals... if you wanna fight, go to the new york board.... :tongue:

Ok sorry, handled it poorly, yes... Going to let someone get away w/ saying something about me when I have done nothing to anyone but say hi, No... I'll pM that chubby no-dick, shitty car posting, DG ass riding fag in a minute to give him a peice of my mind..

Ok sorry, handled it poorly, yes... Going to let someone get away w/ saying something about me when I have done nothing to anyone but say hi, No... I'll pM that chubby no-dick, shitty car posting, DG ass riding fag in a minute to give him a peice of my mind..

His car is pretty cool, though... :confused:

Originally posted by danwilson

Lina, remember you posted your pics from Tiesto at Roxy. Here they are.

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?threadid=124344

hotchick69 looks nothing like Lina. I think Lina looks alot like Brooke Shields. Check out the pics on that link and tell me if people agree.

ive said it once and ill say it again.... i think lina def looks like carmen electra..... now THEY could pass for sisters.

Don't tell me, it's an import, has a huge wing on the back and some huge tailpipe?

are you talking about my car or you?

cuz you dropped soo many seeds, guys need to rail you in the ass or they wont feel shit...

fucking you in the pussy is like fucking a window drapes

Nutty Hot chicks are Sexxxay :drunk:

are you talking about my car or you?

cuz you dropped soo many seeds, guys need to rail you in the ass or they wont feel shit...

fucking you in the pussy is like fucking a window drapes

Thats it, lets meet up, we are going to fight.:mad: