Clubplanet Nightlife Community

bergen co.

born and raised in good ol new milford........................

hey team playa come by romans pizza i'll be ya some garlic balls, and take ya to the CVS right next door, they got the best prescriptions up in there...................

ahhhh new milfrod, the fresh smell of geese shit, and marijana, the good ol days

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by notallthere

I work in upper saddle river which is in Bergen County and its pretty nice up here lots of Canadian geese.

Rrrrrrrrrright??? I work in Montvale and those little fuckers are all over the place!!!

As for Bergen County itself, I live in it also and I LOVE it!!! And whoever said they don't like the Blue Laws, might think differently if they lived here. I think they are the greatest invention, especially at Christmas time!!! Traffic is the worst in my town due to all the malls!

Originally posted by Kermzy

Rrrrrrrrrright??? I work in Montvale and those little fuckers are all over the place!!!

As for Bergen County itself, I live in it also and I LOVE it!!! And whoever said they don't like the Blue Laws, might think differently if they lived here. I think they are the greatest invention, especially at Christmas time!!! Traffic is the worst in my town due to all the malls!

i can agree wit u on the whole traffic thing & on 17 near garden state plaza mall...but when you go to school up here & most kids go home for the weekend, it would be nice if you could go around here & do sumin..if you have any sugestions, please PM me or sumin

Originally posted by erica127

i can agree wit u on the whole traffic thing & on 17 near garden state plaza mall...but when you go to school up here & most kids go home for the weekend, it would be nice if you could go around here & do sumin..if you have any sugestions, please PM me or sumin

Drink. HEAVILY!!!!

Originally posted by Kermzy

Drink. HEAVILY!!!!

:laugh: :laugh: 12 more days & i will be goin out drinkin heavily..if you are around durin the shcool year & ever wanna meet up for a drink, i am down...i love meetin new people, especially ones that live near my school

Originally posted by erica127

Erica.....where you go to school is so close to the Palisades Mall in Nyack, NY.... Have you been there?

:D

Originally posted by mystify82281

Erica.....where you go to school is so close to the Palisades Mall in Nyack, NY.... Have you been there?

That mall is HUGE!!!!! Lots of good stores too. I like the Dave and Busters and Legal Seafood:drool: I can literally spend hours in there........

Originally posted by hometeam

dave and bustrers has to be the best place .....great food and a great place to watch the football games

My favorite Dave and Busters is the one in San Diego, CA..... We took my lil sister there for her 21st birthday..... The best time....:D

Originally posted by mystify82281

i go to Ramapo College...Palisades is about 15 mins or so away dependin on traffic..but i would hate to go there by myself....i hope my roommate stays more weekends this semester :(

Originally posted by trewguy

where i live in rutherord

home team why doe bergen county suck what did you get arrested in bergen county or something

no trew all people are not like you and get caught in the woods screwing all the geese up in berger county, and telling the cops that it stole your j@r

knowing you are from bergen county makes me want to take back the fact that i ever lived there...................

rutherford i see, did ya play ball???? we played rutherford a few times and i remember running over this crooked eyed kid, we were blowing them away and the crowd, yelled, trew, trew, trew, trew..............and out of the snack stand came this young buck with his chin strap flowing through the air as he tripped on his un tied lases..............he stepped on the field and took a fatal blow to the head and the rest is history..........

sound familiar truw?????

Originally posted by roddigga

no trew all people are not like you and get caught in the woods screwing all the geese up in berger county, and telling the cops that it stole your j@r

knowing you are from bergen county makes me want to take back the fact that i ever lived there...................

rutherford i see, did ya play ball???? we played rutherford a few times and i remember running over this crooked eyed kid, we were blowing them away and the crowd, yelled, trew, trew, trew, trew..............and out of the snack stand came this young buck with his chin strap flowing through the air as he tripped on his un tied lases..............he stepped on the field and took a fatal blow to the head and the rest is history..........

sound familiar truw?????

maybe we should get a game together and ill put u on your ass with fatal blows and god forbid if i get the ball ill run you over like i am the shortbus

where i live in rutherord

home team why doe bergen county suck what did you get arrested in bergen county or something

"why doe bergen county suck"

I think do is spelled this way

LMFAO :laugh: your an idiot :laugh:

But if you just forgot ths "s" and were trying to spell does, i'm sorry :laugh:

But your still an idiot :laugh:

maybe we should get a game together and ill put u on your ass with fatal blows and god forbid if i get the ball ill run you over like i am the shortbus

trew, trew, trew pls snap out of it kid.......................

ha ha ha, did ya play, i remember rutherford was my 1st time on the field as a young digga, the twitching still hasn't gone away..........i hear rutherford and all i see is roman bachelor's cleat stuck in my head................

Originally posted by lmfao80

"why doe bergen county suck"

I think do is spelled this way

LMFAO :laugh: your an idiot :laugh:

But if you just forgot ths "s" and were trying to spell does, i'm sorry :laugh:

But your still an idiot :laugh:

for the record my keyboard sticks if u are just 1 of those tough guys on the computer so be it but if you are tough and u want to call me an idiot to my face ill gladly buy a drink after i kick the shit out of y

Originally posted by roddigga

trew, trew, trew pls snap out of it kid.......................

ha ha ha, did ya play, i remember rutherford was my 1st time on the field as a young digga, the twitching still hasn't gone away..........i hear rutherford and all i see is roman bachelor's cleat stuck in my head................

trewguy was a trew slinky in highscool senior yr at 5'4 120 pds he didn't play football but he beat most of them up

that team with roland was a good team they lost in the state finals i was 1 of those kids that gew after highschool so chose not to play football wich i regret but i can't changeshit