Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What's tjhe most played out club track?

derb is the ultimate kill urself track....

final chapter will always be one of the best trax ever, I still listen to that shit... all the time, and whenever it is played at a club everybody goes fuckin nutz........

The dj at club abyss used the "shiny disco balls" sample with some crazy house track with a crazy build-up..... that shit was hot!;) oh yea.... robbie rivera is the shitt!

With all due respect to all of your opinions...before i say mine..i will first say this:

I live in Miami, and promote for both club Space and club Spin...so naturally i heard Dark Beat way before many of the crowds that flocked inside many of the clubs this past year...Dark Beat is an extremely catchy song because of the simple fact...that its not your typical house song...its dark, and the lyrics are easy to remember. Since last march, when Oscar G first unveiled dark beat...the song has become one of the best known house anthems to date...lets face it. However...when something is well known..people tend to play it...ALOT...

which brings me to my point...did you ever stop to think...

"hey...dude dark beat is getting really old already...how come they havent remixed it?"

Well guess what...while the dj's up there were pocketing your money by playing the same song OVER AND OVER AGAIN...down here, we had dj's like Oscar and Ralph Falcon, Edgar V, Greg (Dj Stryke), and even George Acosta providing AWESOME remixes to it...from everything like scratching and techno to bassy breakbeats...so before you are quick to guido punch dark beat in the kisser...remember that it ws all of you that couldnt get enough of it and asked for it to be played OVER and OVER and OVER again...

Two cents from down under (where the weather is hot like the bitches...and WMC 03 IS AROUND THE CORNER>>!!!! YEAAAA)

Carlos aka SpaceCadet

Originally posted by spacecadet888

With all due respect to all of your opinions...before i say mine..i will first say this:

I live in Miami, and promote for both club Space and club Spin...so naturally i heard Dark Beat way before many of the crowds that flocked inside many of the clubs this past year...Dark Beat is an extremely catchy song because of the simple fact...that its not your typical house song...its dark, and the lyrics are easy to remember. Since last march, when Oscar G first unveiled dark beat...the song has become one of the best known house anthems to date...lets face it. However...when something is well known..people tend to play it...ALOT...

which brings me to my point...did you ever stop to think...

"hey...dude dark beat is getting really old already...how come they havent remixed it?"

Well guess what...while the dj's up there were pocketing your money by playing the same song OVER AND OVER AGAIN...down here, we had dj's like Oscar and Ralph Falcon, Edgar V, Greg (Dj Stryke), and even George Acosta providing AWESOME remixes to it...from everything like scratching and techno to bassy breakbeats...so before you are quick to guido punch dark beat in the kisser...remember that it ws all of you that couldnt get enough of it and asked for it to be played OVER and OVER and OVER again...

Two cents from down under (where the weather is hot like the bitches...and WMC 03 IS AROUND THE CORNER>>!!!! YEAAAA)

Carlos aka SpaceCadet

So basically in summary your saying.....Miami is cooler than NJ because you have DJ's that remixed Dark Beat ............OK!!!!:aright::rolleyes:

wow I think you got all of jealous. Go back to the Miami board and continue your threads about how its messed up about guys performing anal rapage in Miami club bathrooms. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by carusomaas12

So basically in summary your saying.....Miami is cooler than NJ because you have DJ's that remixed Dark Beat ............OK!!!!:aright::rolleyes:

wow I think you got all of jealous. Go back to the Miami board and continue your threads about how its messed up about guys performing anal rapage in Miami club bathrooms. :rolleyes:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by carusomaas12

Since you obviously took my post and wiped your shitcaked ass with it, i will automatically assume that a neanderthal like yourself can only hope to live to be smart enought to UNDERSTAND what i wrote in the first place...but really...jealous? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HA

HA

fucking HA!

Wow i hope you dont speak for all of jersey when you said that because someone better bitch slap some sense into you young man:idea:...

Go back to the Miami board and continue your threads about how its messed up about guys performing anal rapage in Miami club bathrooms.

Only in NJ would a person comb an ENTIRE Miami Messageboard and be interested in THAT...:rolleyes: Jealousy is only for envious people, BTW.

and if you dont like darkbeat...why not have KTU outplay songs that...say...Tsettos has done? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

you have two choices:

Get:

1- A life

2- A life

or

3- A life

:blown: I guess it IS true that in this world some ignorant souls out there are not worth the bullet it takes to shoot someone in the head.

C :tongue:

this is where i blame ktu for the most played out tracks. with darkbeat and disco balz they were playing the songs like every hour and started doing it at around the same time we started to hear them in the club.

if i remember correctly, in the past, (ex. castles in the sky, zombie nation, sandstorm) they started playing those tracks when they were already played out in clubs. we would have the good tracks come out BUT, hear them on ktu at least 3-4 or more months later so..... by then they weren't being played in the clubs

as much (except the really commercial/cheesy clubs)

personnally, i'm glad they didn't take those chances back in 97-98

and play into the ground (excect a few vocals) the old school muzik. i wouldn't be able to listen to and enjoy them i much as i do.........even now