Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DEMI - Deeper Substance @ Maze 24th January

demids

Mark that date down folks, I think this may have been posted up before but thought I would begin the new post here and say how incredibly excited I am with this opportunity to try to bring something fresh and new to Miami.

Last November at Reserved is a night that I won't forget in a hurry - it was a night when everything just went right from the residents Chris and Mono warming up for me to my set lasting 5 hours and never forgetting the people who made it one of the highlights of last year for me. So many people have said so many nice things and there has been incredible feedback from the night and having been in constant talks with Alejandro, Marco, and James, and with the help and generosity of Maze, I truly believe that this could be the beginning of something truly special for Maze and also just what it needs to help push the club forward.

I have heard nothing but astounding things at the club and it obviously appears to have taken a while to try and find something that will work on the Fridays.

I intend for the 24th to be that first vital step and there will be more to follow for Deeper Substance and Miami for 2003

;)

ds_maze_january2003.jpg

Have counted the days for u 2b back ... last November was awesome indeed ... without doubts ... your music brought out the best of the beautiful and vibeful crowd that follows PMS ...

The energy down at Reserved was sooooo huge ... it could have filled up that main room at Maze ... what a nice way to start ...

Demi ... welcome to Miami ... and to YOUR crowd ...

Music + right crowd = vibe ... and that is what Miami really needs ... it is not numbers its quality ... and being real ...

those guys at Maze made the dreamed about club ... can't f***ing wait ... my red shoes are shinny ... and ready ...

BTW ... I heard three different crews will be filming and covering the event ... I guess it's time for a real change in the way some things are put together ...

:hat: