Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ot: I Am Freezing!!

copahc

Originally posted by weyes

i really wasn't gonna post my weather link, but then sassa got started...

http://www.weather.com/weather/local/90012?lswe=90012&lwsa=WeatherLocalUndeclared

i'll say, though, that last winter was cold and miserable (or was the miserable part just my life?) . i'm hoping that this is a sign that my life may be turning around :D .

girls who are into the weather turn me on :laugh:;)

btw... im thinking of going boarding this weekend, and it's supposed to be a HIGH of 21 :shake:

Originally posted by totallytrance

:laugh: yeah it is like 70 in CA but it's not that great as ppl think it is I'd give up CA anyday for teh EAST coast

here's my weather forecast:

trance: i agree with you to a certain extent. there are some things in the east coast that will just never compare to the west: food, nightlife, transporation, etc.

on a side note, though, the west is the best: good weather, beaches 20 minutes away, the beautiful landscape of cali, hot men, etc.

i'm sorry that you don't like it, but maybe it can be better if you saw it differently..:)

btw, where do you live?

Originally posted by sassa

here's my weather forecast:

trance: i agree with you to a certain extent. there are some things in the east coast that will just never compare to the west: food, nightlife, transporation, etc.

on a side note, though, the west is the best: good weather, beaches 20 minutes away, the beautiful landscape of cali, hot men, etc.

i'm sorry that you don't like it, but maybe it can be better if you saw it differently..:)

btw, where do you live?

I live in Newport Beach-Costa Mesa, Orange County, yeah the beach is like 5 min away but that get old really soon.

Also for some night life I have to drive to LA plus on top of that I'm not even 21 yet....but I guess there are def. a lot more hot guys here!