Clubplanet Nightlife Community

weyes' wisdom of the day - 1/15

weyes

going grocery shopping while hungry can lead to buying mostly junk food that one consumes as soon as one arrives home, instead of thinking forward to what will be needed for the rest of the coming week :nono: . going at other times or keeping a list in mind can help with this problem :D .

tune in tomorrow.

Originally posted by mala

Uh, yeah...that's why you eat while your in the supermarket. Grab all your favorite goodies, munch as you push the shopping cart, then rid yourself of the evidence before you make it to the register.

:D

my dad, the cheapest man alive, used to go to the higher end delis just to "browse" (eat free samples :rolleyes: ). he's a little better now.

Originally posted by weyes

:D

my dad, the cheapest man alive, used to go to the higher end delis just to "browse" (eat free samples :rolleyes: ). he's a little better now.

i do that. i shop on saturdays at a ocal supermarket when they have their free sample saturdays.

Originally posted by joeygk

Yeah, on the few Saturdays when he doesn't come in from partying at 7am and sleep all day........:tongue:

those used to be the good ole' days. head to the supermarket for free samples reaking of smoke and all sweaty and cracked out, scaring little children, still rolling as i walked among the isles :D

Originally posted by vicman

those used to be the good ole' days. head to the supermarket for free samples reaking of smoke and all sweaty and cracked out, scaring little children, still rolling as i walked among the isles :D

:laugh: ----> we did that after Tenaglia. Vic just had to have some cereal and I wanted Chex mix & a sandwhich. It's the supermarket walk of shame!

Originally posted by joeygk

:laugh: ----> we did that after Tenaglia. Vic just had to have some cereal and I wanted Chex mix & a sandwhich. It's the supermarket walk of shame!

dude, thats right, i had totally forgotten about that, i needed my blueberry morning, you dont mess with my blueberry morning :laugh:

be sure there are mini-supermarkets close to your new place :D

Originally posted by vicman

dude, thats right, i had totally forgotten about that, i needed my blueberry morning, you dont mess with my blueberry morning :laugh:

be sure there are mini-supermarkets close to your new place :D

the first party i went to was a rave (yes, a rave) at twilo, in 1996. my friend and i left at about 10 am, and decided to walk home, jacked up like nicholson, all the way from chelsea to soho after a loooooong night of dancing. we too did that supermarket walk of shame, wandering around among the everyday shoppers, looking for the perfect something, and we just had to eat a box of blueberries, one by one, slowly and carefully, on our long journey :) .

blueberries were never before that important or interesting :D .