Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Wildlife Wednesday @ Abyssssssss

I told everyone that abyss was going to be insane, and if u missed it last night then you missed one of the best parties in a long time. DJ David Quest spun a ridiculous set last night playing trible, vocals, and hard stuff. Quest had everyone dancing from the time it stated to get packed until his final song (which happened to be tiesto's lethal industry) .. Quest u were in F***** sane.. on a scale from 1-10 I will give it a Fuckin 10....:bounce: :bounce:

I got to abyss a lil after 10 cuz i wanted to go hear my boy DJ David Quest spin & OMG, he was amazing...when he dropped those hard songs everyone was going insane...

Manny followed up Quest & was also tearing it up...i had to leave by 12:30 cuz i had an early class today but there were still a hell of a lot of people there

I finally got to meet people from CP: teklord, Ysolt, Gracer & greyskyy...I was hoping to meet the other that said they were goin but there is always next time & other places...

Originally posted by italia1111

i was there last night ~ erica - i got there & it was pretty packed already ~ so i obviously didnt have luck finding anyone ... had a great time tho ...and ill def. be there again so we can meet up!

it's ok sweety..i know how packed it was, but i dunno when i will be there again cuz it is a far trip from my school to go there...we will meet up sometime

Originally posted by blacklarryvrp

erica u will be there next wednesday, u better be there dj boris is coming to town...... Hey jack, Jett has your kenneth cole jacket

i will try to see if i can make it..i just can't drive all the way down there & back up to school so late at nite...my body can't take this lack of sleep

Yeah Abyss was pretty nuts last night.. It definetely got pretty packed. DJ Quest was on point, I liked your style man... Manny the Greek was ok, too hard towards the end. There were sOOOOO many girls there it was rediculous, but then again there were a bunch of guidos who all look alike trying to grab everyone. Pretty damn funny to watch 25 year olds pickup 18 year olds. Anyway I had a great time!

Nice chillin with my CP crew, pleasure to finally meet you Erica. :tongue:

I'll definetely be back to Abyss on Wednesdays even though I have 8:10am class starting next week. Good party!

HOLY SHIT, i am alive. what a night. dave just keeps amazing us with the shit he pulls out his ass. that was he best set yet. he just keeps getting better. yo larry i can't believe we gave out all 200 cds, lol. my dumbass gets so drunk again. blaaa had work all day which sucked. but last night was probally the best night i had in a long time. great seeing everyone too. to many names to list.

Deko Saturday?

Originally posted by velvetrope

HOLY SHIT, i am alive. what a night. dave just keeps amazing us with the shit he pulls out his ass. that was he best set yet. he just keeps getting better. yo larry i can't believe we gave out all 200 cds, lol. my dumbass gets so drunk again. blaaa had work all day which sucked. but last night was probally the best night i had in a long time. great seeing everyone too. to many names to list.

Deko Saturday?

where's my free cd? :(

ran out hun, sorry i'll burn some for ya

jack, i talked to dave earlier before & i told him his cd's were awesome...me & diana listenened to one of them on the way home but i don't remember off the top of my head which one

Deko Saturday?

You Were A DISASTER Last Night!!! LOL

I think I caught you Twice fallin down the stairs lol hehehe

YEA MAN....GOTTA GIVE RESPECT WHERE RESPECT IS DUE. ALTHOUGH I WAS DOWNSTAIRS FOR MOST OF THE NIGHT FOR MY B DAY BASH ( U.L.E. HOLLA!!) QUEST DID TEAR IT UP.....I LIKED WHAT I HEARD...DEF GOOD SH*T....GOOD LUCK WITH UR FUTURE VENTURES DAVE.....DON'T FORGET EVERYONE UPPER LEVEL B DAY BASH PART 2 AT PLATINUM THIS FRI THE 17TH...HOLLA!!!!

Originally posted by binoys

You Were A DISASTER Last Night!!! LOL

I think I caught you Twice fallin down the stairs lol hehehe

yea i gotta stay away from the steps when i am drunk. everyone that came to support dave kept buyin me and larry drinks. it was to much. i woke up and still had money left over. lol lets get ready for deko

Z

Originally posted by erica127

that totally sounds like jack :laugh: :laugh: nuttin beat new year's last year though....soo many good memories of that hunny

yea last night was nutts hun, phat as hell too. how can i foget last years new years eve. nothing beats that night. limo ride home at 6am was nutts. lol

Z