Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Jonathan Peters

411nightlife

Originally posted by trinity23:

JP never makes it to LA, so not many people out here know him...

In MY BEST NY'er impression:

Hey, are you talkin shite about JP? because JPs the ABSOLUTE BEST. All those other DJs sux. JPs the best remixer of 'em all. JP and SF are the Best. Twilo sux. Everywhere else sucks. Did I tell you that JPs the Best? If you don't think so, then you don't know anything about music because if you did you would know that JPs the Best.

Oh BTW, he doesn't come out to LA because all you out there don't know your head from your asses and couldn't handle or even begin to understand the complexity of JPs sets and the beauty with which he takes hits from the 80s/90s and turns them into dance mixes. You all are just backwards and need to catch up with the hipness that is JP and the SF. SO come to NY and you better think JPs the best too or I'll get my 20 juicehead cousins running around without their shirts in this club to beat you up.

cwm35.gif

cwm7.gif

Originally posted by herbalist:

In MY BEST NY'er impression:

Hey, are you talkin shite about JP? because JPs the ABSOLUTE BEST. All those other DJs sux. JPs the best remixer of 'em all. JP and SF are the Best. Twilo sux. Everywhere else sucks. Did I tell you that JPs the Best? If you don't think so, then you don't know anything about music because if you did you would know that JPs the Best.

Oh BTW, he doesn't come out to LA because all you out there don't know your head from your asses and couldn't handle or even begin to understand the complexity of JPs sets and the beauty with which he takes hits from the 80s/90s and turns them into dance mixes. You all are just backwards and need to catch up with the hipness that is JP and the SF. SO come to NY and you better think JPs the best too or I'll get my 20 juicehead cousins running around without their shirts in this club to beat you up.

cwm35.gif

cwm7.gif

Hey easy Hank.......I hope you LA peeps don't think that way of all NYers.......at the same time though, it's fucking hilarious.......lol

Mikey

------------------

"The silent dog is the first to bite..." - me

Originally posted by tyco:

Hey easy Hank.......I hope you LA peeps don't think that way of all NYers.......at the same time though, it's fucking hilarious.......lol

Mikey

Hehehe...Mikey, it had to be done. Totally tongue'n'cheek of course. But, I got so fed up w/ the JP Dogma in NY. It was like you said something about the Pope, if God forbid, you suggest to someone..."well, what about Danny Tenaglia, I mean he's a real good DJ that plays in NY every week, or Sasha and Digweed who're there once a month..." NO, No, No, JP's the Best." SO did you go to the factory. What did you think? isn't that place the best. You know they have a hot tub inside?" Yeah babe, that's where I want to be at 7 in the morning. in the hot tub inside the god foresaken factory. Hehehehe. well, cwm6.gif , I reserve the right to change my mind depending on who I get to share the tub with.

SO, how's everything Mikey? Too bad we didn't get to meet up in NY. Some of your board pals might be making a trek down here soon. If you do the same, let me know for sure, okay?

-H

Originally posted by herbalist:

SO, how's everything Mikey? Too bad we didn't get to meet up in NY. Some of your board pals might be making a trek down here soon. If you do the same, let me know for sure, okay?

-H

No doubt about it baby.......everything is good thanks......yea, it is too bad we didn't meet......I know you were at Twilo for S&D but I was in no condition to speak(it was my birthday) that night so it's no sweat......until next time.......

Mikey

------------------

Originally posted by dlish:

That's some fawkin' funny shite, big H. So, what did you end up doing Friday? Did you go in to Voodoo? That place would have been fun if there would have been more than 10 people there.

Hey D. Yeah, I had to go in there and wait for some of my friends. we were headed to Red to see Grant, so it was kind of a meeting point. I posted a mini-review of my weekend under (weekend on a budget) thread. My Post is not getting much play though. cwm36.gif No one cares about the budget weekends. They all want to know about when we do it up glamm/VIP style. Tough audience out in CP World.

How was Liquid??

[This message has been edited by herbalist (edited 01-08-2001).]

Originally posted by a691vcc:

U best hit-up the Soundfatory if u ever come NYC. I don't think anyone else even comparez to him. aaaaaaight peace. damn itz cold.

Please don't let this be a representation of NYers........Hank, tell 'em.......how sad.

Mikey

------------------

Archived