Clubplanet Nightlife Community

TEAM MANGLE............HOLLLAAAA To Memorial Day!!!!!

Originally posted by hotchick69

Huh? I was just quoting Boyz N the Hood? What are you talking about ?>

my bad, i was about to whip out a pair of sox and have you keep talking dirty,

digga didn't want a relapse of this one time i went to south beach, met some girl, talked to her for a while and realized she followed me to the bathroom and took a piss standing up, get my story!!!! lotta mo fo's up here like to dress up in girls clothes, but deep down inside got a full grown potato!!!!!

sometimes you don't know what your talking to till ya get a close look.................so PM me your home address and i'll check out your bathroom myself.......

till i see the goods myself then i'll see whether you get a cup with your uniform or the ripped wifebeater.....................

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by hotchick69

Huh? I was just quoting Boyz N the Hood? What are you talking about ?>

hahaha, I was waiting for him to come back to you and say,"Why don't you come over sometime and I'll give you a lesson."

- Great Boyz In The Hood Reference

I want to drive it

Can you drive stick?

No, but I can learn

Why don't you come over sometime and I'll give you a lesson.

:)

I am requesting confirmation as to wheather I am in or not???

I am currently on a high carb/calorie intake diet supplied to me by the one and only NJBIGTIME.................

My wifebeater size is currently small but after mid march I shall hopefuly grow with a tremendous amout of supplemental help:laugh:

I am definitely over qualified in the mangeled field!!!!!!!!

:confused: Whadup Digga my nigga......................

piro, wasup fuka, would have kept going but i ran outta sox, plus can't get all freaky deaky with some chick till i see the fine goods fo real, ya know, too good to be true with the info:

1) hotchick69

2) location - in bed

catch my drift, till the digga sees the fine goods out and about and she puts the punani wear her mouth is then we'll talk

stiff, stiff, stiff, not to worry my 80 pound freak, the road to memorial day is long away, and your mangled rating will never be of question...................so chin up and get off the train tracks, the team will be mentioned in no time

and chelly, my chelly, like i said to little stiffy, there are many weekends till mem. day weekend for us to get mangled together sweatheart, you can role with the team any time, see ya at the bar................and keep that house warm, so one weekend i can finally bring my old photos over and catch ya up on my life, it's 1 bedroom apt right, happy endings monday-friday!!!!!!! cool........

Originally posted by roddigga

piro, wasup fuka, would have kept going but i ran outta sox, plus can't get all freaky deaky with some chick till i see the fine goods fo real, ya know, too good to be true with the info:

1) hotchick69

2) location - in bed

catch my drift, till the digga sees the fine goods out and about and she puts the punani wear her mouth is then we'll talk

:laugh: :laugh:

I hear you digga, gotta make sure it isn't a gender blender.

1) hotchick69

2) location - in bed

stiff, stiff, stiff, not to worry my 80 pound freak, the road to memorial day is long away, and your mangled rating will never be of question...................so chin up and get off the train tracks, the team will be mentioned in no time

and chelly, my chelly, like i said to little stiffy, there are many weekends till mem. day weekend for us to get mangled together sweatheart, you can role with the team any time, see ya at the bar................and keep that house warm, so one weekend i can finally bring my old photos over and catch ya up on my life, it's 1 bedroom apt right, happy endings monday-friday!!!!!!! cool........

Digga,

Sergent Carguy reporting for duty....

Hotchick69 will be meeting us out this weekend if everything goes as planned. I think she will definately live up to that name Warden digga.

get stiffler on the meathead mailing list for the "Holla Back Fun Pack" so he's ready for MDW cause he's cool peeps.

Going from 160-210 lbs isn't out of the question if he follows the Magnle training regimen and diet.

Oh yeah, by the way

Hoooooooooooooooolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllaaaaaaaaaaa

Coach Digga.....when is the first day of practice? I have been on IR for the last few weeks and I am ready to be activated this friday at metro.........also, I think siscokid cried something about his mom being upset because she was told there was open tryouts for her son.....and he hasnt been given a fair shot.......chin up siscokid.......maybe next year buddy.......you can start your own roll call for Team Lightweight at your own desire!!!

carl, i guess we'll have to see, my sources tell me this may be another angry tree hugger trying to pull a fast one on us and put on the wig for his personal enjoyment!!!!!

my source of this info is the brains in which i operate, he sees outside the lines, while i snifffffffffffff em away.................

lt. stacked what is your insight on this????

Originally posted by dondiezel26

Coach Digga.....when is the first day of practice? I have been on IR for the last few weeks and I am ready to be activated this friday at metro.........also, I think siscokid cried something about his mom being upset because she was told there was open tryouts for her son.....and he hasnt been given a fair shot.......chin up siscokid.......maybe next year buddy.......you can start your own roll call for Team Lightweight at your own desire!!!

Diez,

I think the correct term is "Team Slinky" according to Digga and Bus. We havent met yet I dont think but we'll have a drink tomorrow nite.

holla

ahhhh, yes carl, deisel is a long time friend of mine............without mr.deisel, i would still be in 7th grade..............

he's the partner in crime but has taken the fall and winter off it's a tough job keeping me in line so i granted him time off to heal the wounds...............a true soldier

Originally posted by tempkid

:laugh: :laugh: This thread is killing me, Digga you kill me!!!!!!

I don't know how this kid keeps up with it all, captian of Team Mangle, Capt of hottie of the month, capt of the huskey thong and so on and so on.

So whats up wit the belmar house???

ya know me emad, just trying to keep peeps together ya know...........

some people are blessed with good looks and they should be shouted out for it, ex. hottie of the month

some people are just true rock stars and cause harm to those people who stand in there way and they must be confined to one group, so they do not put harm into others, ex team mangled

and some people like to wear thong, ex. my line of hosky thong

hey emad you said i ruined "your board" i'm just tyring to brings some order to it and help those lost people out to find thier own "CIRCLE" na mean

see ya round ma faka

Originally posted by njbigtime

Yo- Stiffler what do you think of the bulking diet? Remember just keep eating even when your complety full! And by the way 127 days until Memorial day weekend!

I need to talk to you.......to be quite honest some of that shit was chinese to me:confused: I was never good with understanding calories and carbs..........I just eat what I eat when its in front of me, never gave it any thought!!!! But for once I am going to make a conscious effort to try, if not I am gonna just go the other way............old skool pins and needles:laugh:

Originally posted by laurie619

Excuse me Coach Digga but the cheerleaders and I are wondering is there a team cheer that we should be learning :confused:

The cheers aren't thew main concern....

The outfits are more important.....

Tube tops w/ no bra

little cherring skirts with no underwear and pom-poms of course

Originally posted by laurie619

Excuse me Coach Digga but the cheerleaders and I are wondering is there a team cheer that we should be learning :confused:

ready laurie, it's real easy:

R-O-R-O-D-R-O-D-R-I-G-O.............ROD (CLAP CLAP) RIGO (CLAP CLAP) (SPLIT)

SAY IT TO YOURSELF FEW TIMES YOU'LL SEE IT'S A CATCHY BEAT

Originally posted by carguy19

So whats up wit the belmar house???

I'm going down one last time with my boy Carlos on saturday to get this shit done with, the big fella is pissed I didn't close the deal on a house why he was away, so I give you a holla on sunday.

I want to go to Metro on friday, but due to fact this fucker wants to leave around 9am to hit Belmar I don't know, I don't want to have him waiting for my hugover ass to get to his place, he would be pissed and he's not the type of kid you like to get pissed.

We will see.

Roddigga you know I got nothing but love for you, keep doing your thing superstar.

ready laurie, it's real easy:

R-O-R-O-D-R-O-D-R-I-G-O.............ROD (CLAP CLAP) RIGO (CLAP CLAP) (SPLIT)

SAY IT TO YOURSELF FEW TIMES YOU'LL SEE IT'S A CATCHY BEAT

I'll have it down by tomorrow for ya :laugh: and a special little cheer for dondiezel26 ;)

Originally posted by tempkid

I'm going down one last time with my boy Carlos on saturday to get this shit done with, the big fella is pissed I didn't close the deal on a house why he was away, so I give you a holla on sunday.

I want to go to Metro on friday, but due to fact this fucker wants to leave around 9am to hit Belmar I don't know, I don't want to have him waiting for my hugover ass to get to his place, he would be pissed and he's not the type of kid you like to get pissed.

We will see.

Roddigga you know I got nothing but love for you, keep doing your thing superstar.

You can go straight to Belmar from metro!!!!!

Taste Saturday night??? Be there!!!

Originally posted by carguy19

You can go straight to Belmar from metro!!!!!

Taste Saturday night??? Be there!!!

I was thinking do what I always do and get a room at Metro, stay up for afterhours till 8am and go right to his place in Parsipany!!!!!

If I go out friday I'm taking it easy saturday becasue sunday I'm going to Joeys.