Clubplanet Nightlife Community

TEAM MANGLE............HOLLLAAAA To Memorial Day!!!!!

Originally posted by dogekid

seriously...

everyone has completely lost their minds, except for me. i'm the only sane one left. me and notallthere. we're starting Team Normal Train of Thought.

and with the 5th pick in the draft dogekid!!!!

can you picture it jay, just say it to yourself, five times, close them eyes and say it o yourself and by the time you wake up, it'll be mem. day weekend and you'll be a ripped 205, and you'll have your jersey on like a champ, ya heard!!!!!!

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by roddigga

and with the 5th pick in the draft dogekid!!!!

can you picture it jay, just say it to yourself, five times, close them eyes and say it o yourself and by the time you wake up, it'll be mem. day weekend and you'll be a ripped 205, and you'll have your jersey on like a champ, ya heard!!!!!!

you really wanna put myself, u, bus, carguy, dave and stacked on one team???? wow.. so that's 5 heads we got eh?.. i say we get up to about 9 members and we will then officially have a ton of meat for the summer... figuring that each member will be weighing in at an average 220 lbs.

things may get ugly. fine, i humbly accept my position, but still intend on running Team Normal during our off-season.

"Put me in COACH I'm ready to play...."

and I DO NOT want to be a cheerleader either b/c when I stand next to Bus we are almost the same right??? I can guido fist pump and slap some behinds.

Laurie have daveydiscojackson to show you some moves

PS I want to petition the decision about Sisco.....he can be a good water boy?? j/k sisco

Originally posted by tizzah508

and I DO NOT want to be a cheerleader either b/c when I stand next to Bus we are almost the same right??? I can guido fist pump and slap some behinds.

Laurie have daveydiscojackson to show you some moves

PS I want to petition the decision about Sisco.....he can be a good water boy?? j/k sisco

tizzahdigga, you'll be sportin #1/2 and your e-tra baggy size x-tra, x-tra small wife beater will be handed over to ya soon............

remember the cheer and i wanna hear it with some emphasis, and your petition for sisco has been chewed up and spit out..........

don't get upset bradford, team slinky said they need a leader!!!!

carl, i guess we'll have to see, my sources tell me this may be another angry tree hugger trying to pull a fast one on us and put on the wig for his personal enjoyment!!!!!

my source of this info is the brains in which i operate, he sees outside the lines, while i snifffffffffffff em away.................

lt. stacked what is your insight on this????

:confused: :confused:

Originally posted by stiffler

:confused: :confused:

what's the problem here little stiffy????

what's the face for, is it about this hottie69er, yep she may be too good to be true, big fella, looks like your gonna have to take my said and take on the beasts buddy, you gotta go hoggin sometimes ya know!!!!!

While all you wannabe meatheads were posting...The Stacked was blowing up his tris...Closegripping the world....Then I hit abs and cardio....Went to Musclemakers...threw games at whores...then went tanning...I discovered a new vein that has surfaced near my lower abs..it is Sick...there will be many more to come!!!

Digga...I dont know about new Recruits...thinking of having some sort of Combine challenge for all these wannabe cheerleaders....Sort of like a round robin...and the judges will be me , you and bus...By the way...I Promoted myself to CEO of Team Mangled...and from what my Analysts are telling me...Trewguy has been Downgraded to Junk Bond status...I am talking less than investment grade tripple D rated paper....Hit me back suka...

what's the problem here little stiffy????

what's the face for, is it about this hottie69er, yep she may be too good to be true, big fella, looks like your gonna have to take my said and take on the beasts buddy, you gotta go hoggin sometimes ya know!!!!!

:laugh: :laugh: Dam, I hat hoggin. I went thru that shit years ago with another crew.......get drunk and see who can pull the ugliest ho. I use to loose on purpose. I hope this doesn't affect my application:confused:

Originally posted by NJstacked

While all you wannabe meatheads were posting...The Stacked was blowing up his tris...Closegripping the world....Then I hit abs and cardio....Went to Musclemakers...threw games at whores...then went tanning...I discovered a new vein that has surfaced near my lower abs..it is Sick...there will be many more to come!!!

Digga...I dont know about new Recruits...thinking of having some sort of Combine challenge for all these wannabe cheerleaders....Sort of like a round robin...and the judges will be me , you and bus...By the way...I Promoted myself to CEO of Team Mangled...and from what my Analysts are telling me...Trewguy has been Downgraded to Junk Bond status...I am talking less than investment grade tripple D rated paper....Hit me back suka...

stacked, we'll pretend that last mistake didn't happen, like i said...........

it's like teasing the retard, let him think he's gonna win, get the ball back go up by two scores, than kick the ball down the street and tell em, "GAME OVA".......................

Fuck you all. I just can compete with the tupper ware partying, cookie baking, candles smelling, ballet dancing Dondonna. And for you, you cheeseburger eating, dog malesting, cherry oiled phillipino, I won't stoop to your level. Siscokid is going to go into hibernation for awhile. He may be down now, but he will be back. Lets just hope he remembers the little mangledmesses when he returns. You had your chance to let the legend be a part of the team. You only get one chance. Pease out and don't HHOOLLAAA.

Originally posted by siscokid

Fuck you all. I just can compete with the tupper ware partying, cookie baking, candles smelling, ballet dancing Dondonna. And for you, you cheeseburger eating, dog malesting, cherry oiled phillipino, I won't stoop to your level. Siscokid is going to go into hibernation for awhile. He may be down now, but he will be back. Lets just hope he remembers the little mangledmesses when he returns. You had your chance to let the legend be a part of the team. You only get one chance. Pease out and don't HHOOLLAAA.

bradly, pls go to your local CVS and get a HUGE box of kleenex, it will be ok...............

your still programmed on my cell.......................haven't replaced you yet, still looking for that beast tomorrow night

Originally posted by NJstacked

Yea...definatly pretend...

I am trying to convince him that a mean cycle of Estrogen is what his body really needs.....!!!1

Holllaaaaa.....!!!!

Cant wait to go nuts @ metro...Jumping all around that T.G.I Friday on Crack

Team mangle meeting #1 at Metro Friday....

Formal introductions, drinks and shots of testosterone for everyone!!!!

tizzahdigga, you'll be sportin #1/2 and your e-tra baggy size x-tra, x-tra small wife beater will be handed over to ya soon............

remember the cheer and i wanna hear it with some emphasis, and your petition for sisco has been chewed up and spit out..........

don't get upset bradford, team slinky said they need a leader!!!!

....ok skipper......after a long day of work i am here.......however all this talk about pom poms has got me a little disgruntled.......i left cheerleading behind when i graduated high school..........no sideline 2step from this chica.........i want in the game.....i am therefore requesting the position of captain of SPECIAL TEAMS....aka.....team poo~tang..............i am gonna have to find some girlies who can hang with the best of them..........already have a few in mind;) ....................

Originally posted by misk

....ok skipper......after a long day of work i am here.......however all this talk about pom poms has got me a little disgruntled.......i left cheerleading behind when i graduated high school..........no sideline 2step from this chica.........i want in the game.....i am therefore requesting the position of captain of SPECIAL TEAMS....aka.....team poo~tang..............i am gonna have to find some girlies who can hang with the best of them..........already have a few in mind;) ....................

OHHHHHHH yeah misky,

great idea, then we can have team mangle/ team poo-tang social gatherings, like frat/sorority parties and stuff.

:aright: :aright: :aright::party:

I hope you get eaten by the beast, because I won't be there to save you. I won't be there to throw bloody dear meat at her to lure her away from you want she starts biting your neck or scratching the underside of your balls. I won't be there to give her a bump to put her in a K hole. Your on your own son.

zakly misk, and that's why your already on, i love how you just barged up in here and took charge.............HOLLAA TO YA

way to go captain, you said it correctly.........no cheerleaders, we don't need cheerleaders to get us up and ready..........

like my old football coach told me "son if you need music to get you amped for this sport, than your playing the wrong sport" thanks coach now i see what he means,

we don't need cheerleaders, just hardcore playas, so sniff out the tang misk, and keep the hyennnas wit no teef away!!!!!

Originally posted by siscokid

I hope you get eaten by the beast, because I won't be there to save you. I won't be there to throw bloody dear meat at her to lure her away from you want she starts biting your neck or scratching the underside of your balls. I won't be there to give her a bump to put her in a K hole. Your on your own son.

Good thing me and the rest of the animals will be there at Digga's side.....

I think he can handle himself anyway

hollllllllllllllllaaaaaaaaaa

Exactly what I was trying to say in my first post:

....ok.......sooooooo..........tizzah.......as of now u r in.......although u must prove yourself;) ....i have no doubts though!............i also know mystify is in......and there were a few others...........

hello:rolleyes: