Clubplanet Nightlife Community

funktion, opinions

juniorla

hey all. because i am new here and not so plugged into the scene, players, etc. and because there are promoters who post here, i'd like to find out what you all think of this new club funktion, supposed to open feb. 3d. it looks like it's positioning itself to compete with giant.

so whaddya think? cwm40.gif will it fly? good people behind it?

thx

------------------

kid_wearingdadsclothes_md_clr.gif

It's put on by B3 Cande. They're the ones that put on How Sweet It Is. The lineup is Doc, Sneak, Roger Sanches, Wally Callerio, Jason Blakemore, Raymond Roker, plus a few others I can't think of right now. I think this is their first 21 and over event. I don't think it will hurt Giant that much...this is a big city and it's downtown, so they'll promote heavily to the outlying areas.

Check out www.b3cande.com for more details.

[This message has been edited by dlish (edited 01-12-2001).]

Well, I love Mr. S and Sneak, so I am probably going to check this out. I think it is kind of funny though, this Club weekly being put on by 3 big rave promoters. I guess the candy kids are growing up?! But if they really want to compete with Giant, then they are def. going to have to get some better talent for the Progressive room. Doran and Bennison are good, but . . .

S cwm35.gif

------------------

music_note_jammin_sm_clr.gif

[This message has been edited by siddeebeaux (edited 01-12-2001).]

Archived