Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Really Good Restaurants

Originally posted by njdionysus

Can anyone reccomend any really good restaurants that have a live jazz or blues band at night? What night?

I'm in Central Jersey at Exit 131, have car - will travel to the right place.

Bring your own booze places work too.

you ever try the jazz place in metuchen....forget the name of it

but live piano and jazz and great seafood and steak

if u come down rt 27 from like woodbridge make left on to main street Metuchen and first right at light its on left side...

i recomend,...brought allot f chicks there...to the point the new me and laughed at me with a new girl all the time...

Originally posted by djprime

if u come down rt 27 from like woodbridge make left on to main street Metuchen and first right at light its on left side...

i recomend,...brought allot f chicks there...to the point the new me and laughed at me with a new girl all the time...

Its called the Corner Stone.

There is another in New Brunswick near the frog n the peach...Cant remember what is called now, it used to be another name that I cant remember--And you may feel out of place there...Not very helpful but if you are in New Brunswick in the general area someone will now.

Originally posted by jp18

Its called the Corner Stone.

There is another in New Brunswick near the frog n the peach...Cant remember what is called now, it used to be another name that I cant remember--And you may feel out of place there...Not very helpful but if you are in New Brunswick in the general area someone will now.

DID I HEAR THE FROG N THE PEACH. . .YUMMY TO MY TUMMY :D

Originally posted by djprime

I know exactly where thats at, I live at the south end of Main St.

Haha Prime I know the feeling, I use to go to Angelo's in Little Italy all the time. A few years ago, I went with a "buddy" once or twice, then a date here and there, then I went with my girl (who turned into my wife and anulled wife, lol) a few times and then I went with two different female friends, two different times. Funny thing is, I had the same waiter every time. He use to come over when the girl would go to the bathroom and ask which one is my girl and which one was my "goumada?" :laugh: And that he wouldnt say anything, but its funny he use to give me the thumbs up behind their back. Damn I gotta go there again soon, I miss that place... the food is amazing. Any ladies wanna go?

Originally posted by bassfreq

The one in Brunswick is called Northstar.. It's right off George street... Don't remember the name of the street but that's what the phonebook is for..

I can't vouch for their food but i do know there is live jazz.

There food is good.............. Very good. They have tons of Tappas............

There is a good jazz place by my house actually. A little bit of a trip for you though.

Its called Marado Blu...its on Passaic Ave in West Caldwell.

Jazzy, sophisticated place. I was in there one night after a wedding...drunk as hell...but I hear the food and entertainment are good.

(973) 882-8889, you might want to call to see when the live bands are. :D