Clubplanet Nightlife Community

All SD CPers

sandiegino

Kross - have you been out to the clubs here in SD? Are you going to see Dirty Vegas at Montage on Sunday? Im not sure about this one cause of all the people visiting for the superbowl. It could get pretty ugly and super crowded there.

Sassa - Where are you trying to move to? Do you ever go out to LA? Lately ive been going alot. The reason i moved to SD is because i wanted to chill for a while so i could get back in school and find a good job. Now after 4 years of SD, i want to go back to crazy LA.

Nah,

the only clubs I went to was On Broadway.

I was really interested if there were any good after hours here since I am used to going to clubs 4am. But I know its diferent here so during the week what is good place to check....

Thanx for ther holla...

Peace

kross

just actually found a place today on montezuma down by state! the place is pretty chill...near el cajon, normal heights, downtown...luvvvvv it...

i actually got back from LA last weekend it was crazy and i love visiting it now more than ever since i've gotten to know it, but i really don't think i could live there, quite honestly...it's a real bitch driving in the mornings and people are nuts on the 101 and 110...

besides that, i do go to LA quite often...whereabouts do you hang out...

and is anyone feeling all these people in san diego this weekend? the freeways were packed...and people i know are charging out of towners hundreds, even thousands of dollars for renting their places for the weekend! total madness....san diego is making $200 million from the super bowl....lol

check out the W hotel tonight on West B street....i went last night with some friends,and we met all these NFL players, celebrities (lance bass was there, vivica fox i guess her name is...) and some other people bling bling'ing their NFL rings...it's a very nice club and plays good music.