Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What if a girl you wanted...

siceone

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! me and my ex started hanging out again and there were thoughts of messing around or maybe even getting back together...then i found out he made out with this skanky ass girl....i deaded it right there......i was like no messing no nothing just friends......now thats just making out! imagine how i disgusted i would be if he fucked her....no carl nooooooooo :nono:

Originally posted by sexxyh

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! me and my ex started hanging out again and there were thoughts of messing around or maybe even getting back together...then i found out he made out with this skanky ass girl....i deaded it right there......i was like no messing no nothing just friends......now thats just making out! imagine how i disgusted i would be if he fucked her....no carl nooooooooo :nono:

Hi gnomie !!!

Originally posted by siceone

What if a girl or Guy you wanted fucked someone you thought was disgusting. would you still want that person?

I'm not sure, I might be forced to cut her tits off and shove them up her ass, I'll let you know.

:worry:

Seriously, wtf was that all about?

I agree with Incredulous and Psychosweetie; if it was the past I probably wouldn't care, b/c hell who hasn't hooked up with someone they wish they hadn't?

Then again, it also depends on *why* you think that person is disgusting.

Originally posted by psychosweetie9

If I found out before anything was to happen w/ me and the person, than NO, but if I found out after I was already with that person and developed feelings, I would stay b/c at that point its too late. Not to mention, I think every guy has hooked up w/ their share skanks

I think everyon has made an bad judgement call here and there...I agree, if you have already developed feelings for someone, it's hard to just turn them off......

Originally posted by tastyt

Seriously, wtf was that all about?

I agree with Incredulous and Psychosweetie; if it was the past I probably wouldn't care, b/c hell who hasn't hooked up with someone they wish they hadn't?

Then again, it also depends on *why* you think that person is disgusting.

Morally more than physically disgusting

Morally more than physically disgusting

That's what I figured. It's hard to say. I mean, I wouldn't want to be judged on my past. Then again, I'm thinking of that episode of Seinfeld where Jerry finds out he's dating one of Newman's exes. And Newman dumped her. Something like that, I wouldn't be able to handle. :laugh: