Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tonight 1/17 roll-call

prplhz

I am so there, and I promise to do my best to get good and toasty before coming over (though not as toasty as last time! attachment.php?postid=1238035.jpg)

Jess, I'll almost assuredly be stopping over at your place beforehand. d:Rew's got a good idea with hitting the Tam up beforehand. Easily my favorite dive bar in the city, and a $5 red bull and vodka is sooo tempting. Although, last time I went they didn't give me the whole can of redbull attachment.php?postid=1238046.jpg

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

I am so there, and I promise to do my best to get good and toasty before coming over (though not as toasty as last time! attachment.php?postid=1238035.jpg)

Jess, I'll almost assuredly be stopping over at your place beforehand. d:Rew's got a good idea with hitting the Tam up beforehand. Easily my favorite dive bar in the city, and a $5 red bull and vodka is sooo tempting. Although, last time I went they didn't give me the whole can of redbull attachment.php?postid=1238046.jpg

They usually give ya the whole can.

Are there two lines tonight, or do they just have one line for guestlist and regular?

Originally posted by kaydup

Are there two lines tonight, or do they just have one line for guestlist and regular?

Not really. Just roll up to the velvet rope, tell 'em you're on the Groovefire list, and those of you comp'd, be sure to point that out too, and you should be all set.

I'm working on a table, but tonight's a tough one because there's a lot of people coming. I'm trying for ya...

Originally posted by prplhz

Where is the TAM? B, you are definitely going to have to stop by my place to show us the way;)

Most definitely! attachment.php?postid=1238005.jpg The Tam is in the theater district, really, really close to Pravda. I'm hoping that last time I was there was just a fluke and they give you the whole can this time.

Guest list line is on the left, regular line is on the right. They move things along nice and quickly though.

I'm really looking forward to tonight! After the Digweed debauchery, I need to get out there and freaking dance. Oh yeah, Mr. Hat be gettin' his groove on tonight folks. :hat:

Originally posted by teamj5

if hat is going i wont be there

i may be coming by tonight. 50/50 at this point in time

the Tam is on the tremont street portion of the square city block that pravda is on.

Your going. Stop it. Take out your Tampon