Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Team Mangled...just got a call...

what time you packages of meat, headed ova................with the amount of chics all trying out for the team we should be in for an eye full!!!!!!!!

HOLLAAAAA .................

and NJJIGGANTICTIME, come out from behind the keyboard cause we're callin ya out, bring the 247 lbs of steal out.......!!!!!! AND BRING MIKEY WITCHA, XJ THAT IS!!!!!

Originally posted by roddigga

what time you packages of meat, headed ova................with the amount of chics all trying out for the team we should be in for an eye full!!!!!!!!

HOLLAAAAA .................

and NJJIGGANTICTIME, come out from behind the keyboard cause we're callin ya out, bring the 247 lbs of steal out.......!!!!!! AND BRING MIKEY WITCHA, XJ THAT IS!!!!!

sombody finally called this fool out

Originally posted by xj8mike

get ready 4 your shots and sluts diezel & digga i'll be there

sorry mikey to upset ya, but my, nigga deizel won't be comin wit me tonight, he's got some bus to take care of...............sooooo it's just me and you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no hard feelings BUDDY!!, don't forget your keyboard, and don't step outta line, the eyes in the sky are always lookin out for digga, member dat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

weLl fool, no need for response cause i'm headed next door to the gym, i printed out your posts as a motivation...............

HOLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Originally posted by roddigga

sorry mikey to upset ya, but my, nigga deizel won't be comin wit me tonight, he's got some bus to take care of...............sooooo it's just me and you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no hard feelings BUDDY!!, don't forget your keyboard, and don't step outta line, the eyes in the sky are always lookin out for digga, member dat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

weLl fool, no need for response cause i'm headed next door to the gym, i printed out your posts as a motivation...............

HOLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Take some pictures of him when your done so I can photochop him.

I'll take your HOLLLAAAAAAAAAA to go.

HOOOOLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by xj8mike

I get more ass then u know

.......a lot of homosexuals can say this.............anyways.....learn to keep ypur stupid comments to yourself....i've ripped u a new asshole over a dozen times already....and while i am certain these new cavities bring your boyfriends great pleasure....i find redundancy to be boring.......so i'll just leave u with a classic....shut the fuck up

Originally posted by misk

.......a lot of homosexuals can say this.............anyways.....learn to keep ypur stupid comments to yourself....i've ripped u a new asshole over a dozen times already....and while i am certain these new cavities bring your boyfriends great pleasure....i find redundancy to be boring.......so i'll just leave u with a classic....shut the fuck up

Mystie your my hero!!! I got your back by the way.

;)

You never dissappoint me

Originally posted by djprime

u coming out tonight????to metro..ill be there later on..wanna meet u

...it's not lookin like i am gonna make it.....i am feeling under the weather ..................:( ...i am not being a good team mangled special team poo-tang capt tonight.......guess i'll have to go twice as hard tomorrow night!

...it's not lookin like i am gonna make it.....i am feeling under the weather ..................:( ...i am not being a good team mangled special team poo-tang capt tonight.......guess i'll have to go twice as hard tomorrow night!

now i dont feel bad for not going out tonight two of the members of team mangled are m.i.a. me and misk

:(

feel better :)