Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SO, what's the FUCKED UPest thing you've seen in a club

ou812

Originally posted by tommyjersey

I think it was 99, those years are kind of blurry though...I was at tunnel when they had their big raid....Just dropped and me and friend just walked around for at least an hour....The place looked so crazy with the lights on....There was about 200 NYPD there....There was people still dancing, even though their was no music...Then there was about 500 people trying to get out through one exit because u had to show ur id to get out....U were packed like sardines, let me tell u now that the were was some unusual people floating around The tunnel...Finally one hour later, we got out and there must have been another 200 cops outside...It was just an insane night...

...i was there that night

Originally posted by seabull

Tempts of course, I think it was a closing party. I'm sure a lot of people remember this.There was this smokin hot chick in all white standing on the bar and she must of pissed another girl off or something.The next thing you know,bang....she gets pushed right off. By the sound of the fall everyone thought she was dead. The whole placed let out a whooa..

i got a sory close to that. I was at Bar A one tues nite in summer of 2001 and there was this girl like 2ft in front of me. All of a sudden I see her eyes roll back in her hear and then she fell smack down on the pavement and she cracked her head open. Blood flowin everywhere. I turn to one of my friends and said "that was the koolest thing i seen"

Originally posted by thehype

i got a sory close to that. I was at Bar A one tues nite in summer of 2001 and there was this girl like 2ft in front of me. All of a sudden I see her eyes roll back in her hear and then she fell smack down on the pavement and she cracked her head open. Blood flowin everywhere. I turn to one of my friends and said "that was the koolest thing i seen"

whats a sory :confused:

j/k...thats crazy shit man

• 2 years later...
Exit had a theme party

"Orgy @ Exit..bring a sex toy get in free"

So...I watched a full blown orgy with like 20 people but-naked going at it on the stage w/ all those sex toys for like an hour

That sent a sexual wave across the club and everyone started having sex all around...

it was totally nuts.....i seen things i never wanna see again

:jawdrop::laugh::laugh:

years ago at exit i went to take a piss, went to the sink to wash off and cool off....looked in the mirror and saw my own reflection

PROBABLY THE MOST FUCKED UP THING I HAVE......EVER, EVER, EVER SEEN AT A CLUB!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sniff sniff to the good ol days!!!!!!!!