Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Emotionally acting like a guy....

sweetie029

So I was told that I'm "EMOTIONALLY SHALLOW" & when it comes to relationships I act like a man :confused:.....I always thought I kept a balance of opening up & guarding myself.....I never knew there was a "girl" or "guy" way to act when dealing with your feelings....All have to say about this bullshit comment is.....:bigfinge:

Sorry....Just venting a little :)

I've been referred to as a girl in the way I handle certain things, often in relationships. Sorry if I'm trying to be so damn considerate of the girl I'm going out with, or if at times, I let things get to me and become a little emotional...(damn it's tough being a Libra)

I'm with you, for all those people, :bigfinge: :bigfinge: :bigfinge:

Originally posted by sweetie029

So I was told that I'm "EMOTIONALLY SHALLOW" & when it comes to relationships I act like a man :confused:.....I always thought I kept a balance of opening up & guarding myself.....I never knew there was a "girl" or "guy" way to act when dealing with your feelings....All have to say about this bullshit comment is.....:bigfinge:

Sorry....Just venting a little :)

<~~~100% act like a guy in a relationship....

its not a bad thing...be who you are even if it doesnt conform to the traditional gender-behavior stereotype :)

Originally posted by trueqwest

damn it's tough being a Libra)

I'm with you, for all those people, :bigfinge: :bigfinge: :bigfinge:

Apparently Libra's are cursed b/c I'm one too....My whole concept of KEEPING BALANCE doesn't seem to work :rolleyes:

Here I am thinking I'm doing the right thing by giving this guy space...letting him do his thing & he wants a girl who's going to be on his ass 24/7...He wants a girl whos going to sweat him all the time..Well he came to the wrong place looking for that bullshit :D There should be an equal amount of affection & space...It's just a shame this person isn't worth either one & surely isn't worth any attention at all....Someone PLEASE smack me for wasting 2 years of my life LoL :rolleyes:

Apparently Libra's are cursed b/c I'm one too....My whole concept of KEEPING BALANCE doesn't seem to work :rolleyes:

Here I am thinking I'm doing the right thing by giving this guy space...letting him do his thing & he wants a girl who's going to be on his ass 24/7...He wants a girl whos going to sweat him all the time..Well he came to the wrong place looking for that bullshit :D There should be an equal amount of affection & space...It's just a shame this person isn't worth either one & surely isn't worth any attention at all....Someone PLEASE smack me for wasting 2 years of my life LoL :rolleyes:

Sorry to hear that, luckily my bf took less than 2yrs to realize that. In the beginning he didn't understand the concept of personal space.

Are you sure it's been a complete waste?

whoa guys must all use that or something i remember some guy told me that once i was seriously offended but then i though hey fuck it i like the way i am...if you are too emotional you're a big sensitive woman and if you back off and keep to yourself you're "emotionally unstable" as it was put to me...righto...i dunno if i'll ever get it right but someone will eventually appreciate my way about things...poop on them

Originally posted by sassa

what is "acting like a guy" in a relationship...:confused:

well ive been told i act like a guy because

i dont like to cuddle

i would rather go home right after sex instead of spending the nite

i can count the times ive cried with one hand, ha

i'm emotionally detached

im horny all the time

i'm not into cheesey romantic stuff

i cant remember the dates of events for shit (ex birthdays, when we started dating, etc)

the list goes on forever but i think u get the point

Originally posted by nympho69

i dont like to cuddle

i'm emotionally detached

im horny all the time

i cant remember the dates of events for shit (ex birthdays, when we started dating, etc)

I would have to say that this is all the criteria to "act like a guy" in a relationship

Originally posted by nympho69

i dont like to cuddle

i'm emotionally detached

im horny all the time

Oh, man...

you sound just like this girl I used to see named Gina, from Bergen County, NJ. She was a little bit older than me; we weren't going out, but we were a couple. (If you get what I mean). You remind me so much of her I just got shivers and flashbacks...

Please tell me your name isn't Gina and that you don't drive a 94 Camaro Z-28.:eek:

Originally posted by trueqwest

Oh, man...

you sound just like this girl I used to see named Gina, from Bergen County, NJ. She was a little bit older than me; we weren't going out, but we were a couple. (If you get what I mean). You remind me so much of her I just got shivers and flashbacks...

Please tell me your name isn't Gina and that you don't drive a 94 Camaro Z-28.:eek:

nope im not gina

but im close to bergen county

maybe she's my cousin

Originally posted by psychosweetie9

Not caring as much or showing feeling:tongue:

not all guys are like this...some show too much, too soon....kind of makes you feel smothered and that i think is as bad, if not worse than not showing any feelings...