Clubplanet Nightlife Community

why the Jersey shore has NOTHING over the HAMPTONS!!!

i had a sumer house in the hamptons for 00 and 01. other summers have been in belmar

similiar-clubs, music, crowd (although temps has unmatched

energy)

hamptons- more expensive with clubs, houses (bigger,and could

chill by our pools), tolls

-nothing is walking distance. took cabs or cars

everywhere - to eat, go out, beach, etc.

- both houses were kinda secluded, not having other

summer rentals nearby,

-as stated-traffic sucked. actually only took an hour and

45 min. without traffic. but that had to be on fri b4

noon or like after 10:30pm. sat b4 8am

- i do miss neptunes and the boardy barn though:(

Originally posted by lock16

although I do have a blast at the shore....

Surf Club can't hold a candle to Neptunes.......

see bleow

only 127 more days!!!!!

FIRST OFF MR. BRAIN SCIENTIST!!:mad:

THE BEACH AT ORTLEY ISNT WIDE ENOUGH TO HOLD THAT MANY PEOPLE.

AND THE OTHER :confused: IM THINKING...:idea:

IM NOT THERE!!

NO MORE SAID..

ZEE

PEACE OUT

in the hamptons ........ you have to deal with all those ny yuppies and that whole ny attitude. the clubs are better in jersey anyway. they might not be as big but the people and the music are better in jersey.

i used to do party crew with ktu and everytime we would go do events in the hamptons they would suck balls. then again (thats just my opinion )

def feeling the nightlife in NJ better, BUT, I don't think you can compare Surf club to Neptunes in regards to energy, vibe, etc....

but like I said, I would rather go out at night in seaside.....

and for me to make a day tripout to the 'tunes is not toobad, I am only like an hour or so away...

Guest hotshit
Originally posted by lock16

although I do have a blast at the shore....

Surf Club can't hold a candle to Neptunes.......

see bleow

only 127 more days!!!!!

Bunch of corny yuppies in the hamptons and according to that picture it looks like a straight sausagefest or some kind of gay club. Overpriced and everyone is straight up snobby in the hapmtons. Fuck the hamptons, jersey shore bitch.

Ok, so this is my one and only comment on this thread...

I jokingly started a thread about why CT doesn't have a message board and Jersey does, and how CT should have one. I only wanted to get some rises out of peeps. CT in general is not the most jumping place (damn blue laws). But the responses in mine and this thread just sound ignorant. "Jersey is better just because"... "We're from Jersey, so it is better"... "Waaa, Waaa"... Just the idea of a good solid party scene somewhere else, that may or may not be better than the shore, makes the average person responding in favor of Jersey laugh like an idiot... It almost seems like their little minds can't fathom there being any place other than the Jersey shore (there's no place like jersey, there's no place like jersey). Just my interpretation... I'm just a dude in CT, so my opinion is inferior... My thought is, that for every person who says "Yay Jersey shore!!" there is at least one that may say "Yay Hamptons!!"... They just don't read CP messageboards...

There's my 2 cents... keep 'em or reply with feeble wit:puke: .

-RA-

Originally posted by nycalexct

I jokingly started a thread about why CT doesn't have a message board and Jersey does, and how CT should have one. I only wanted to get some rises out of peeps. CT in general is not the most jumping place (damn blue laws). But the responses in mine and this thread just sound ignorant. "Jersey is better just because"... "We're from Jersey, so it is better"... "Waaa, Waaa"... Just the idea of a good solid party scene somewhere else, that may or may not be better than the shore, makes the average person responding in favor of Jersey laugh like an idiot... It almost seems like their little minds can't fathom there being any place other than the Jersey shore (there's no place like jersey, there's no place like jersey). Just my interpretation... I'm just a dude in CT, so my opinion is inferior... My thought is, that for every person who says "Yay Jersey shore!!" there is at least one that may say "Yay Hamptons!!"... They just don't read CP messageboards...

-RA-

I have to disagree with you. Go back and read all the replies to this thread. If I'm not mistaken, several good point were brought up as to why the Jersey shore is better than trekking out to the Hamptons for the weekend, here's a few off the top of my head:

From anywhere in Jersey, the Hamptons is a much longer drive than it is to the Jersey shore.

Everything in the Hamptons is spread out, so you needs to drive or take a cab to do anything. Everything is pretty much in walking distance in Seaside.

Everything is expensive in the Hamptons, alot of kids that are going out are not pulling down major $$ yet, alot of them are still college kids making ends meet.

Snobby yuppy elititst crowds in the Hamptons, well I guess that could go either way, alot of people argue that Jersey folk have an attitude problem too (just not as bad I think).

That picture posted previously definately looks like a sausegefest.

From what I've read here, the only arguement that the Hamptons has in it's favor is Neptunes. Well, here's what I think. Neptunes may very well be great, maybe it is even better than Surf, however, this one thing is definately not enough to sway me to drive all the way out there, pay inflated prices and deal with obnoxious yuppies in a sausagefest looking club.

attachment.php?postid=1240466

Just my 2 cents.

Guest hotshit
Originally posted by nycalexct

-RA-

Just shut up. You are nothing and you know nothing, you waste of human life.