Clubplanet Nightlife Community

why the Jersey shore has NOTHING over the HAMPTONS!!!

my friend has a house down the shore, and rented a house in the hamp. he was very disappointed with the hamptons. said belmar was better.

i never been out there, but i want to see what all the hype is about (people always said it was a good time, but they also said everyone there thinks they are better then everyone :confused: )

You can get killed at night in the hamptons and no one would know. hehe

Its the same shit, different faces in different state otherwise same shit. At least in jersey you can walk around and stuff, in the hamptons, forget it, theres no lights on the road and all dirt roads.

I think the ppl are the same, b/c just like I would get in a fight with a girl in jersey, I would do the same in Hamptons. Which I have so same shit!:laugh:

Originally posted by 3rdflfactoria

is that why I saw a bunch 'Hamptons' regulars a number of times down the shore?...because the Hamptons are so great?

I have been to othe Hamptons a few times...I had a good time, but the energy wasn't like any of the venues down the Shore. The Jersey Shore is one of the top 5 spots to party in the summer in the US. If was really that bad, would MTV had put their beach house back there???

Its not that JERSEY people think that there is no "scene" outside of Jersey....or if this one is better than that one...its about people starting threads named "why the Jersey shore has NOTHING over the HAMPTONS!!!" and then having those same people take up room at TEMPS/MERGE/SURF CLUB on busy weekends like Memorial or Labor Day...or any other day for that matter. If you think that the HAMPTONS are better, more power to you.....BUT STAY THERE!!!!

I respect people's opinions....everyone is entitled to one (heck this is what the board is for), but stick to it and don't be a hypocrit. You don't see me coming to the HAMPTONS and taking up your room. Noone is the same, some will like the Hamptons better, some the Jersey shore, but if you are going to "bad mouth" it, why do you come to it? In the long run, the PEOPLE make the club....the scene...the energy....nothing else!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Someone eluded to the 'wit and intelligence' of the messages on the board...who the 'F' cares...this is a CLUB/NIGHTLIFE MESSAGE BOARD!! If you use responses on this board as the measure of someone's wit and intelligence, that shows how you lack in intelligence. These are not necessarily "mind boggling" topics!! There is no topic on here that would allow anyone to show the true measure of their intelligence......this is for FUN!

I speak for myself when I say that I don't come on here with concerns over wether I come across as a scholar or a retart...who cares!!..and why would I.....I get paid to display my intelligence at work, not here. I come on here for some easy going chit chat, that's it!!!!!

...that's all for my "feeble wit" today......nycalexct.

Originally posted by 3rdflfactoria

Its not that JERSEY people think that there is no "scene" outside of Jersey....or if this one is better than that one...its about people starting threads named "why the Jersey shore has NOTHING over the HAMPTONS!!!" and then having those same people take up room at TEMPS/MERGE/SURF CLUB on busy weekends like Memorial or Labor Day...or any other day for that matter. If you think that the HAMPTONS are better, more power to you.....BUT STAY THERE!!!!

I respect people's opinions....everyone is entitled to one (heck this is what the board is for), but stick to it and don't be a hypocrit. You don't see me coming to the HAMPTONS and taking up your room. Noone is the same, some will like the Hamptons better, some the Jersey shore, but if you are going to "bad mouth" it, why do you come to it? In the long run, the PEOPLE make the club....the scene...the energy....nothing else!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Someone eluded to the 'wit and intelligence' of the messages on the board...who the 'F' cares...this is a CLUB/NIGHTLIFE MESSAGE BOARD!! If you use responses on this board as the measure of someone's wit and intelligence, that shows how you lack in intelligence. These are not necessarily "mind boggling" topics!! There is no topic on here that would allow anyone to show the true measure of their intelligence......this is for FUN!

I speak for myself when I say that I don't come on here with concerns over wether I come across as a scholar or a retart...who cares!!..and why would I.....I get paid to display my intelligence at work, not here. I come on here for some easy going chit chat, that's it!!!!!

...that's all for my "feeble wit" today......nycalexct.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

PS- Can I borrow your ear warmer???...lol...:grin:

Hamptons are dangerous you might get hit by a Benz ML while waiting on line at the local nightclub

lol i was just going to comment on that stupid bitch!

that fucking slut, she should have been locked up for a long time... but no.. apparently it's okay to have a hissy fit because some club wasn't going to let you in.. and during this hissy fit it's okay to plow over a bunch of innocent people in your SUV and then drive away to avoid getting the DWI.

Guest hotshit
Originally posted by freakydeeky

that i have been to plenty of clubs down the jersey shore that are sausage fests. seems like the % is like 80/20 sometimes.

want proof- just go look at njguido.com pics of temps in the summer and try to count the females

I'll give you that Temps is a sausage factory. Thats why it's not really my favorite place. But July 4th weekend at Merge the place was like 70% beautiful girls and like 30% penis.

Lock....

you are on fuggin crack again, aren't ya????

Neptune's is a great spot... too bad its such a far fuggin drive...

And if its so good????

Why the fugg are so many NY peeps at Surf Club on fuggin Sunday....

How many times did you hit Neptunes last summer by they way???????

and how many times did you go to Surf Club or Tempts????

???????