Clubplanet Nightlife Community

juice and drugs

amercali

hmmm... never really thought about it...

...thining.....:confused:

Well GHB is pretty safe on your liver which may be stressed by anabolics. But pretty dangerous in general.

E and K both put a decent strain on your liver... and I would say typical e use is harder on it than typical K use. But dont take my word for it, there are too many variables.

but I guess my bottom line is, if I were doing steroids, I probably would lay off the drugs durring that time (no juice for me :) )

but then again.. if you were doing nothing but the injectables that are a far less strain on your liver, the occasional night out probably wouldn't add too much additional risk.

The only bad/dangerous combo I can think of would be if you were also on growth hormone and did the amphetamine type drugs such as coke, tina/crystal etc.. It would probably increase your chances of an enlarged heart (can you say fucked!)

• 2 weeks later...

While i personally agree with dillinger - there are several top body builders that use lots of rec drugs.

A main stay for some body builders is GHB every night for sleep and increased GH levels and then they will go out on a saturday night and roll - take in plenty of protein to prevent muscel catabolism.

This helps in fat burning and they have fun at the same time.

Nautica

Originally posted by elitesnautica

While i personally agree with dillinger - there are several top body builders that use lots of rec drugs.

A main stay for some body builders is GHB every night for sleep and increased GH levels and then they will go out on a saturday night and roll - take in plenty of protein to prevent muscel catabolism.

This helps in fat burning and they have fun at the same time.

Nautica

Not everyone is Chris Cormier though.

Fiqured I would share my thoughts on G since I was a former avid user of of GBL(1-4 butendiol) as not only a bodybuilding supplement but as an antidepressant that worked better than anything my doctor had prescribed me. I was introduced to it by my training partner he told me all about the wonderful benefits antiaging,restful sleep,relaxation,lowering of blood pressure,growing potential, and also that it was non addictive.............. or so I thought. I started out taking it every few days as a sleep aid while on alot of juice it was the only thing that would knock me out. After a while it started to become a nightly ritual to the point where I had to take 5-6 caps right after the gym before I even showered or had my intake of protein &glutamine. I literally became dependant on this shit just to sleep at night and to mellow out,after 2 months of consecutive use I knew I had become dependant on it and had to call it quits.

Let me just say the withdrawal from this shit is a bitch, I could not sleep for a fucking week even with prescription sleeping medication 2 ambiens a night!!!!!!! the anxiety was horrible I still have trouble falling asleep to this day and I haven't touched it in months. I also did some interesting research Doctors have seen a surge in People coming in to them to seek treatment for long term use mostly bodybuilders in their early 20's. Again this is just my experience I am not a doctor but to those who are thinking about using or who already are tread lightly..........................

nautica's right, but i wouldn't be doin g every night if i were u.... i would def stay away from E, it eats away at ur muscles... i would stay away from everything but if u insist on goin out and having a good time... k relaxes ur muscles and u shouldn't get urself into g, it's a mess and it's the reason why all these clubs are closing... but if u insist it is good for ur muscles.... but just a thought, when ur on drugs/drinking ur not in total control of ur body, steroids make some ppl rage and drugs make u loose control, so take it ez ok... be careful