Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My Platinum Review

it's been awhile since i've gone out on a friday and visited the platinum... so anyway, its nice to see some things will never change.

first let me start by saying i was extremely disturbed by djprime not only admitting, but going into detail about his voyages into the colisseum with kirk. but anyway.

loads of girls willing to hook up, show their stuff and make fools of themselves always makes it a good party. i was loving the hiphop when he played 50cent, jayz/beyonce, everything else was the SAME STUPID songs we hear everywhere. loved bringing back the whitney...learned from the best.

upset that my 2 favorite platinum girls (ysolt/grace) REALLY hate me for some reason:confused:

saw the most craziest "fight" when some guy tried to fight back with the bouncers, not only did they beat the piss out of him and knock him out cold, but when they grabbed his legs to drag him out, the guys that were fighting him got to kick him in the head while he was being dragged:confused: thats kinda fucked up. i was gonna move in to help him, but feared for my own life. moral of the story is dont fight the bouncers at platinum or they will kill you.

last thing that i know i will probably get in trouble for saying because i know she is on the board and i "kind of" know her, but that girl that gets naked EVERY friday is annoying the shit out of me right now. there was a really cute girl that refused to get naked and show her tatas and when she said, " no thanks i have class", i liked her even more.....girls that are stupid whores and get naked on stage to win a t-shirt or cd need to go away.

goodnight all

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

REFERING TO PIP:

last thing that i know i will probably get in trouble for saying because i know she is on the board and i "kind of" know her, but that girl that gets naked EVERY friday is annoying the shit out of me right now. there was a really cute girl that refused to get naked and show her tatas and when she said, " no thanks i have class", i liked her even more.....girls that are stupid whores and get naked on stage to win a t-shirt or cd need to go away.

goodnight all

LAST NIGHT I WAS AT PLATINUM FOR MY B-DAY BASH...(UPPER LEVEL HOLLA!) GOOD LOOKS TO PRIME AND MY NEW FAV BARTENDER PRETTY RICKY FOR GETTING ME FUCKED UP.....WHOA! IT WAS DEF OFF THE HOOK SHOWBOAT KILLED IT AS USUAL AND DAVS G PLAYED SOME GOOD HIP HOP....BUT AS FAR THE THE GIRLS GETTING NAKED GOES, I TOTALLY AGREE W PIP. THE GIRL THAT DIDN'T GET NAKED CAUSE SHE HAD "CLASS" WAS MAD CUTE I DEF GIVE HER PROPS. AFTER SHE GOT OFF I STAGE I GRABBBED HER AND TOLD HERTHAT TOO...BUT I NEVER GOT YA NUMBER IF YA READ THIS MAMI, PM YOU KNOW WHO U R....

PICS ILL BE ON MY SITE AND PRIMES SITE LATER TODAY....THANKS FOR COMING OUT

LAST NIGHT I WAS AT PLATINUM FOR MY B-DAY BASH...(UPPER LEVEL HOLLA!) GOOD LOOKS TO PRIME AND MY NEW FAV BARTENDER PRETTY RICKY FOR GETTING ME FUCKED UP.....WHOA! IT WAS DEF OFF THE HOOK SHOWBOAT KILLED IT AS USUAL AND DAVS G PLAYED SOME GOOD HIP HOP....BUT AS FAR THE THE GIRLS GETTING NAKED GOES, I TOTALLY AGREE W PIP. THE GIRL THAT DIDN'T GET NAKED CAUSE SHE HAD "CLASS" WAS MAD CUTE I DEF GIVE HER PROPS. AFTER SHE GOT OFF I STAGE I GRABBBED HER AND TOLD HERTHAT TOO...BUT I NEVER GOT YA NUMBER IF YA READ THIS MAMI, PM YOU KNOW WHO U R....

Originally posted by upperlevelent

REFERING TO PIP:

goodnight all

:laugh: i gave her a dollar for her hard work....

PEOPLE learn how to reply to a quote....

RICKY SHIT WAS DEF SICK..THANKS FOR ALL THE SHOTS...NEEDLESS TO SAY I DIDN'T MAKE IT TO WORK TODAY....FORGET THE GOOSE YOU WERE THE CREW W THE RUMPLEMINTZ...EASY PLAYBOY...HA HA..SEE YA NEXT FRI W BEETLE JUICE...OH LORD IT'S GONNA BE ON AGAIN...

PIC SHOULD BE UP ON THE SITE BY SUNDAY NIGHT...HOLLA:jawdrop:

Originally posted by upperlevelent

RICKY SHIT WAS DEF SICK..THANKS FOR ALL THE SHOTS...NEEDLESS TO SAY I DIDN'T MAKE IT TO WORK TODAY....FORGET THE GOOSE YOU WERE THE CREW W THE RUMPLEMINTZ...EASY PLAYBOY...HA HA..SEE YA NEXT FRI W BEETLE JUICE...OH LORD IT'S GONNA BE ON AGAIN...

PIC SHOULD BE UP ON THE SITE BY SUNDAY NIGHT...HOLLA:jawdrop:

You will be drinking Goose next week, the Rumpleminze was only because it was your Birthday. Next week should be even sicker, if that is possible.:D

GOOSE 4 EVA!!!

HOLLA AT YOUR BOY

Unless you know these people I don't think that making shallow judgements like that on them is fair. For all you know, non naked girl could be hooking herself out on the streets and the girl who did get naked could be an amazing person.

Yeah you are going to get in trouble for saying that... she's my girl and a really great person, and unless you know her... i don't think talking shit on her is cool. Why don't you get to know her before you start running your mouth? She's proud of her body and is just more comfortable with doing what she wants to do. Bottom line, some people are more comfortable with getting naked while others are not.

Why don't we talk about the blatant thongage going around...sometimes unshaved snatch is NOT pleasant for everyone to look at... can we talk about that?:confused:

Originally posted by gretchmason

Unless you know these people I don't think that making shallow judgements like that on them is fair. For all you know, non naked girl could be hooking herself out on the streets and the girl who did get naked could be an amazing person.

Yeah you are going to get in trouble for saying that... she's my girl and a really great person, and unless you know her... i don't think talking shit on her is cool. Why don't you get to know her before you start running your mouth? She's proud of her body and is just more comfortable with doing what she wants to do. Bottom line, some people are more comfortable with getting naked while others are not.

Why don't we talk about the blatant thongage going around...sometimes unshaved snatch is NOT pleasant for everyone to look at... can we talk about that?:confused:

then maybe she should be a go go dancer. bottom line is that although guys love girls getting naked in front of them, they will only be looked upon as a classless person.

I think that looks are decieving... this is totally true... however, it would be nice to get to know someone better before calling them classless.

I think that this "classless" girl as you so call her has mastered the concept of not giving a f#@k - which is more than I can say for other people i know... myself included. She does it for her own personal fun and because she thinks it's not a big deal... not to score with everyone she sees...

Originally posted by gretchmason

I think that looks are decieving... this is totally true... however, it would be nice to get to know someone better before calling them classless.

I think that this "classless" girl as you so call her has mastered the concept of not giving a f#@k - which is more than I can say for other people i know... myself included. She does it for her own personal fun and because she thinks it's not a big deal... not to score with everyone she sees...

i never called ur friend classless. i said people tend to look as people being classless when they do that type of shit. as a matter of fact i don't know who she is, nor do i care. all i am saying is that 9 times our of 10 people will pass judgements on someone for those type of actions. i mean i can see if it happened once when she was drunk, but when it continues to happen every weekend, people will start to formulate opinions.

in response to pipdaddy, if you so call "kinda know" me, then why don't you "kinda" say what you gotta say to my face. as for the bouncers kickin' the shit out of someone at the club.....i know all the bouncers... so beware....i don't really care what you or anyone else has to say about what i do...cause i do it for me...i do it cause i have fun....if you cant take the heat stay the fuck out of platinum. don't be jealous cause this hot ass girl would never in a million years get with you.....as for being "classless" i bet you dont even know the first thing about havin class. if i wanted an opinion from an asshole i would fart!

Originally posted by cfpchick

in response to pipdaddy, if you so call "kinda know" me, then why don't you "kinda" say what you gotta say to my face. as for the bouncers kickin' the shit out of someone at the club.....i know all the bouncers... so beware....i don't really care what you or anyone else has to say about what i do...cause i do it for me...i do it cause i have fun....if you cant take the heat stay the fuck out of platinum. don't be jealous cause this hot ass girl would never in a million years get with you.....as for being "classless" i bet you dont even know the first thing about havin class. if i wanted an opinion from an asshole i would fart!

Wait are you the girl that takes off her clothes every weekend?

Originally posted by cfpchick

Don't let them get to you, you keep havin fun and doin your thing. Look at it the way I do when someone doesn't like me or has shit to talk, I have enough friends I dont need anymore!!!

So dont get mad, just say fuck it and keep doin your thing.

CANT WE ALL JUST GET ALONG??????

SHOTS OF GOOSE 4 EVERYONE!!!!