Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Do you trust?

starcapone

For those that are in relationships, does this ever float in the back of your head... Is my partner solely with me? Can I trust him/her? I personally have a hard time trusting men-women. In reality your not with the person 24-7 so you really don't know what they're doing, you're just hoping the right thing. How can you tell if he/she is lying or cheating?

Food for thought.

Originally posted by starcapone

.How can you tell if he/she is lying or cheating?

It's easier than you think, just ask. They're either going to tell you yes or no. Obviously if they are, then chances are they're going to lie, but if you catch them off guard it's easier to tell BS from the truth. But if you have a complex and think all your signifigant others are cheating on you, then you shouldn't ask, you should get some help.

If you can't trust people, you can't build a worthwile relationship.

I look at it as a give-and-take thing. I've been burned in the past, so im careful about how much trust i give out, and i read the signs.

Like, if things seem shady, or that person is hiding more than sharing, I'm gonna hold back and protect myself. But if they're open and share themselves with you, then it should be fine :)

Originally posted by unclefester401

It's easier than you think, just ask. They're either going to tell you yes or no. Obviously if they are, then chances are they're going to lie, but if you catch them off guard it's easier to tell BS from the truth. But if you have a complex and think all your signifigant others are cheating on you, then you shouldn't ask, you should get some help.

If you catch them off guard, it is easier to tell if they are lying, but you really cant do anything about it unless you know for sure

i used to have serious issues trusting my bf's in past relationships... couldnt ever find someone failthful or truthful about how he felt about me.... but now... i have no worries. i mean yea in the back of my mind theres always gonna be that lil insecurity but its different this time. i found myself a MAN... no more childish BOYS who like to play games, cheat and constantly make me wonder.... and for once... im truly happy.

:)