Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Metro Got Raided Last Night ?????????

jerrycxtacy

HEY JERRY!

I usually dont respond like this, but i am really getting sick of your stupid "loaded " questions/post. I think it would be in your best "interest" to stop ANY mention of metro or wannabe "association" to anything to do with our club.OK? You saw all the post (since you responded to 1 of them) saying how "sick" last night was and how we were open till 5am ,and saw that there was NO raid........ So your USELESS, IGNORANT post was a sugarcoated way of causing drama.BACK THE FUCK OFF of anything to do with us.ALSO,By the way, do yourself , and us, a favor and stay away from metro, I would hate to see you, at such a young age, learn the "ins " and "outs" of this business the "hard " way. YOU ARE NOT WELCOME in OUR home. Thanks.

George.

don't you think it would have been on the first page of the record today if it was!?

rather than posting this publicly.. you should have just pm'd george.. he is cool.. he would have squashed the rumor.. and everything would have been straight.. but now.. oh god.. here comes the drama!

Police join forces to crack thefts near nightspots

Sunday, December 29, 2002

By PETER J. SAMPSON

Staff Writer

ROCHELLE PARK - They targeted women who stashed their purses in their cars while enjoying an evening out at a local nightclub or pub.

As a lookout kept watch, an accomplice casually walked up to a parked car. Then, swinging a spark plug on a string, the thief would shatter the window, reach inside, and make off with the purse.

That scenario played out like clockwork on Thursday nights for the last six weeks, township Detective Lt. Robert Flannelly said Saturday.

"We were getting killed with burglaries by our nightclubs on West Passaic Street," he said.

But with help from Bergen County's new anti-crime task force, police early Friday busted the smash-and-grab ring believed responsible for a wave of car burglaries in a half-dozen communities, Flannelly said.

Four young men from Dumont are now behind bars.

Capping a two-week joint investigation, members of the Multi Agency Resource Sharing unit and Rochelle Park Police Department arrested Brian Sweet, 21, moments after he allegedly smashed a car window in the parking lot of a Passaic Street office building next to the Metro Lounge and Quincy's Pub.

The surveillance team "swooped down and grabbed him before he knew what was happening," Flannelly said. Also arrested in the parking lot was Matthew Piccolo, 21.

Sweet was charged with burglary, theft, and receiving stolen property. Piccolo was charged with conspiracy to commit theft. They were being held Saturday in the Bergen County Jail on bail of $21,000 and $20,000, respectively.

Two other suspects, William Nusspickel and Matthew McEllen, both 18 and pizza deliverymen, were arrested hours later, Flannelly said.

Nusspickel was stopped in his car in Demarest near his job and found to be in possession of numerous pocketbooks and identification cards, Flannelly said. He was charged with burglary, theft, and conspiracy and held on $15,000 bail.

At the same time, other members of the team picked up McEllen, who was charged with conspiracy to commit burglaries and held on $10,000 bail.

"What they were doing is they would target these clubs on Thursday night because it was pay day, and the clubs had a lot of female traffic," Flannelly said. He said the crew usually took the cash, identification cards and credit cards, and would discard the purses in a restaurant's trash container in Paramus or simply throw them from a car window. If it was a designer purse, they would hang on to it and later sell it on the street, he said.

Flannelly said one the suspects estimated the burglaries netted up to $2,000. They apparently did not sell or use the identification or credit cards, he added.

Flannelly said investigators believe the suspects are linked to a wave of similar car burglaries near nightspots in Paramus, New Milford, Mahwah, Garfield, and Hackensack.

Flannelly said it would have been difficult for his small department to stage the kind of surveillance carried out with the joint unit, which is comprised of officers on loan from local police departments and federal agencies, under the jurisdiction of the county Prosecutor's Office.

On this investigation, the team contributed 12 officers, night-vision equipment, unmarked cars, communications gear, and a wide array of expertise, he said.

Peter J. Sampson's e-mail address is sampson@northjersey.com

Originally posted by ml2k1

HEY JERRY!

I usually dont respond like this, but i am really getting sick of your stupid "loaded " questions/post. I think it would be in your best "interest" to stop ANY mention of metro or wannabe "association" to anything to do with our club.OK? You saw all the post (since you responded to 1 of them) saying how "sick" last night was and how we were open till 5am ,and saw that there was NO raid........ So your USELESS, IGNORANT post was a sugarcoated way of causing drama.BACK THE FUCK OFF of anything to do with us.ALSO,By the way, do yourself , and us, a favor and stay away from metro, I would hate to see you, at such a young age, learn the "ins " and "outs" of this business the "hard " way. YOU ARE NOT WELCOME in OUR home. Thanks.

George.

i LEFT METRO AT 1:30 PM SATURDAY AFTERNOON....AND HAD A FUKIN BLAST.....THERE WAS NO RAID AT ALL....GREAT TIMES, GREAT MUSIC....AND MY PARTY IS A COMPETING PARTY ON FRIDAY...NUTTIN BUT RESPECT AND GRADITUDE TO THE METRO STAFF....SEE YOU NEXT SATURDAY...

PRIME

I didn't get to post my review yet By Metro was the BOMB last night and as far as the cops they arrested some lowlifes who were breaking into cars in the parking lot. They caught 2 of the four but the other two got into Merge and they came in looking for them. They found them arrested them and that was it!!!!!!!

I didn't get to post my review yet By Metro was the BOMB last night and as far as the cops they arrested some lowlifes who were breaking into cars in the parking lot. They caught 2 of the four but the other two got into Merge and they came in looking for them. They found them arrested them and that was it!!!!!!!
wow they chased them all the way to MERGE!!!!!!!

Originally posted by jerrycxtacy

someone just said told me that.. is it true??? i hope not!!! :blank:

In all seriousness is this ass hole even 18 years old?????? What a fucking shmuck..... Jerry is your next post going to explain us how Santa Claus is real?? What???

Good luck with all your imaginary parties.

HEY JERRY!

George.

easy there tough guy... someone said it did, thats why i asked. dont get all upset. i wasnt causeing drama... posting somethign stupid such as "metro is the worst club in jersey, which i would never say" is something stupid... :rolleyes:

Originally posted by jerrycxtacy

easy there tough guy... someone said it did, thats why i asked. dont get all upset. i wasnt causeing drama... posting somethign stupid such as "metro is the worst club in jersey, which i would never say" is something stupid... :rolleyes:

Speaking for George...... your 100% wrong again. People bash Metro here and there, this board always has bashers for every topic. Posting that the place got raided is basically slander on your part. Your a little kid who is a BiG wanna be in the club scene and a 20 year old fucking drug addict tool.....

At least we don't have to see your ass at Metro any more.

:laugh:

HEY JERRY!

George.

hey georgy...cant deny the facts here...it wasnt a raid but its still not good publicity for the club with the town or the police...so take a chill pill and make me a fuckin drink!!!!:smoke:

Check this out ...drug bust at Metro...

Drug sting nets 6 in Rochelle Park

Tuesday, January 21, 2003

ROCHELLE PARK - Police swept through a township nightclub over the weekend, arresting six men on charges of selling or conspiring to sell cocaine to undercover police officers.

The detained men allegedly sold the cocaine to officers Friday night during an undercover investigation of drug dealing, authorities said. Hours later, a dozen police officers rushed into the Metro Lounge and arrested the half-dozen suspects without incident, said Detective Lt. Robert Flannelly.

Charged with distribution of cocaine in the 1:30 a.m. raid were Tony Youssef, 26, of Paramus; Paulo Almeida, 23, of North Arlington; Luis Logrono, 34, of Hackensack; and John Devlin, 23, and Michael Stacey, 23, both of Kearny, police records show.

Jeffrey Connors, 24, also of Kearny, was charged with conspiracy to sell cocaine. In addition, Youssef was charged with possession of marijuana under 50 grams, police records show.

- Raghuram Vadarevu