Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I Love Erick Morillo

All I have to say is that he was on point from beginning to end. I've never experienced so much energy in Deko since it opened. I've heard many dj's spin throughout the years, and they all have their own style and are great and unique in their own ways...but I have truly never seen a dj have so much fun playing with the crowd...his personality shines right through in his music. I was impressed with his music selection, and more impressed with how he worked the room with only the 3 hours he was alotted...(Unfortunately no afterhours this time)

I'm looking forward to hearing him at the end of the month at Discoteque...and even more so at Deko AGAIN next month and the month after. If you missed him this week...he'll be back, seems like he liked us as much as we liked him! Thanks Erick...Welcome back to Jersey!:aright:

Eric was great! He played the crowd as if DEKO was his own house party! I had the chance to meet him after the night was over, and let me say not only is he a awesome D.J, but a wonderful person. He was being forced into doing shots of tequila in the booth by a certain club owner, and spitting it back into the shot glass! CLASSIC! I am counting the days untill he returns next month. For those of you who were afraid to come out in the snow this time, you missed an incredible night! See you next month or you will regret it!

Originally posted by dramaqueenb

I'm looking forward to hearing him at the end of the month at Discoteque...and even more so at Deko AGAIN next month and the month after. If you missed him this week...he'll be back, seems like he liked us as much as we liked him! Thanks Erick...Welcome back to Jersey!:aright:

he's gonna be at deko every month???...thats awesome...thursday was first time i heard him spin...he blew the roof off of deko...the energy was great...cant wait to hear him again

Originally posted by dramaqueenb

I miss Dramaqueenb :D:cool::D