Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Metro review.....................

Got to Metro around 11:30 and just watched the place fill up with some of the hottest girls around.............wall to wall.

Metro was beyond a good time and Richie did a great Job.............played some really sick beats that kept the place going all fuckin night. George and Petey, you guys happen to be the most personable and well-liked people around. You really know how to make someone feel like they are part of family. Another great thing about metro is the bouncer don't walk around with fuckin attitudes, they actually use words like "hi" and/or "excuse me"(thats unheard of in a club)....................The whole after hours and drink tickets........dam great idea!!!

Bottom line here is I had a great time last night and just wanted to thank everyone at Metro and the people I was with. I am still shot and tired as hell.....

My new word thats surpasses SICk.........is..........

That place was the Karook last night.....................

Met someone new last night from cp who i might add is a real hottie and well deserving of Riddiga's Hottie award..........

Lesdig(I believe thats what she said):D

I also hear that after-afterhours in Tempkids room went on for quite a bit, sorry I didn't stay to endulge, but had to work today as useless as I was all day........................Didnt get to go to sleep until 3in the afternoon................believe me I would have stayed! Thank god my appointment cancelled today and I didn't have to see anyone........I looked like I got run over by a truck(and I could have sworn it said Metro on the side of it)

Originally posted by stiffler

I also hear that after-afterhours in Tempkids room went on for quite a bit, sorry I didn't stay to endulge, but had to work today as useless as I was all day........................Didnt get to go to sleep until 3in the afternoon................believe me I would have stayed! Thank god my appointment cancelled today and I didn't have to see anyone........I looked like I got run over by a truck(and I could have sworn it said Metro on the side of it)

i got hit by the same truck

Met someone new last night from cp who i might add is a real hottie and well deserving of Riddiga's Hottie award..........

Lesdig(I believe thats what she said):D

Well arent you sweet...thank you:) I had a great time last night...met a bunch of new CP people, and nice to see the usual. Anyways, i hear ya about feeling like crap today...i slept till 1:00 and then spent the rest of the day on the couch...so worthless, but so well deserved:D :D

Originally posted by lesdig

Well arent you sweet...thank you:) I had a great time last night...met a bunch of new CP people, and nice to see the usual. Anyways, i hear ya about feeling like crap today...i slept till 1:00 and then spent the rest of the day on the couch...so worthless, but so well deserved:D :D

Looks like Im not the only one staying in tonight..... :D

Originally posted by thehype

The offical Theme song of friday nite at Metro

THE HURTING by Donna Deloren

only cuz everyone was def Hurting when the nite was over. Good pick by Richie droppin this track

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

truer words have never been spoken....

Great time :D

Happy to finally meet Trewguy and Ou812.... also great to see everyone else....

I :heart: Metro afterhours!

One more thing.... I am extremely and utterly disappointed in Rodigga and Mr. Shortbus for their lack of attendance!!!!!! :mad: Rod, I was so looking forward to our debut.... :(