Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attention NYC: Need some help...

Ok some of you know that I love photography.

Well I want to put together a portfolio of mostly architecture. Today I am going onto the Belt Parkway to take some shots of the Verrazano. Structures like these facinate me. What I am also looking for is anything in Manhattan that might be interesting, out of the ordinary, a land mark, anything that I can take nice photos of. There are many places I know I will be stopping. But I wanted to know if you guys/gals can come up with things I might not know about...

Thanks

Scott

have you taken pictures of the Frank Llyod Wright houses on staten island? Theres one on Lighthouse Hill and one on Emerson Hill. I also suggest the Tibetan Museam on Lighthouse Hill, as well as the old monastary on Grymes hill.

in NYC...Guggenhiem Museam itself is a work of art

you can also try Gramercy Park, the "castle" in Central Park, The Cloisters, err.....i know theres a shitload more but i'm drawing blanks right now

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

sorry i couldnt be more help....

Its all good. Thanks for your input. But I live here on this hell hole of an Island for 25 years almost. So I am aware of 98% of what is on and and probably photographed it already. But seriously I do appreciate it.

Originally posted by elementx

Ok some of you know that I love photography.

Well I want to put together a portfolio of mostly architecture. Today I am going onto the Belt Parkway to take some shots of the Verrazano. Structures like these facinate me. What I am also looking for is anything in Manhattan that might be interesting, out of the ordinary, a land mark, anything that I can take nice photos of. There are many places I know I will be stopping. But I wanted to know if you guys/gals can come up with things I might not know about...

Thanks

Scott

speak to brooklynkid he has some ill shit in his port... or check out his work at

www.brooklynkid.com