Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Any Eagles Fans on this board?..

No love for the Eagles at all, hate on all Phil. teams but I will admit, the Eagles are pretty good but they dont win the big games. Same syndrome for my team, 49er's are done too although I'm glad Marriucci is gone. Terrel Owens is a madman and a competitor. Lucky for me, years of disappointing games in Ann Arbor brought down the hopes of my Ohio State Buckeyes but not this year! Jim Tresel has beat Michigan both times in the games he has coached, this year taking them all the way to the National Championship ending in an incredible game!!!

Back to the point, fuck Phil. Eagles and especially the Flyers!

Superbowl is going to be a hell of a matchup this year, watch Warren Sapp goes crazy, Keyshawn trying to make a name for himself and watch Jerry Rice's experience shine. Too tough to call, but both are very well deserving.

The Superbowl a hell of a match-up this year? On paper it looks good, but this is gonna be a blow out. Tampa has one of the best defenses, but they just won't be able to keep up with Oakland's high powered offense. They'll get worn out and run down. My bet is that this game is gonna be over by half time. But then again, I'm a die hard Eagles fan from Philly, so I might be biased. ;)