Clubplanet Nightlife Community

PM Sessions/Deeper Substance feat. Demi Friday Jan. 24

marcodavalos

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest saleen351

1. first off i'd need an offcial apology from digital, this cat has been talking mad shit for no reason... I passed along some words back threw a third party not sure if they got there. So digital you owe me an apology. I never once started with you personaly.

2. side entrance, myself and my crew, don't like signing autographs until the late hours. We also don't like getting our pics taken outside the club

3. We require a kiss from meli and maze girl

4. Comped bottles for my vodka drinking buddies.

5. no cover.

6. Must honor 3 track requests that fit into the night I'll bring cdrs so you can't pull an og and say you don't have them...

7. Lots of ass, has to get on the mic, and yell " I WANT TO FUCK ROLAND WHILE HE PLAYS GUIDO ANTHEMS"

8. Everyone at the party must admit that trance sucks

9. We would like to bring our dog the hog, he is real lonely on the weekends.

10. Dui's and the hog's girlfriends are banned from the building.

11. and finally pod scans those pics of those strippers we were with at level...

i'll be awaiting a counter offer marcos......

i'm sure we can work this out...

in return for a good party, i will glady get you all the promoting on another board for free.

I have contacts.... one of the mods on vip bakes me cookies every week.

;)

Originally posted by saleen351

1. first off i'd need an offcial apology from digital, this cat has been talking mad shit for no reason... I passed along some words back threw a third party not sure if they got there. So digital you owe me an apology. I never once started with you personaly.

2. side entrance, myself and my crew, don't like signing autographs until the late hours. We also don't like getting our pics taken outside the club

5. no cover.

6. Must honor 3 track requests that fit into the night I'll bring cdrs so you can't pull an og and say you don't have them...

7. Lots of ass, has to get on the mic, and yell " I WANT TO FUCK ROLAND WHILE HE PLAYS GUIDO ANTHEMS"

11. and finally pod scans those pics of those strippers we were with at level...

in return for a good party, i will glady get you all the promoting on another board for free.

;)

STOP BEING A PAIN IN THE ASS AND GO HANG OUT FOR A WHILE. I HAVEN'T SEEN YOU IN SO LONG I FORGOT WHAT YOU LOOKED LIKE AND BRING THE HOG TOO! TELL HIM I SAY "HI". :D

5. no cover.

;)

Can handle almost all the requests ... is up to Jesse thou ...:eek::D

:hat:

5. no cover.

;)

:laugh: :laugh: Saleen, you're such a turd :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by demids

"home away from home"

it certainly isn't too far off and I love Miami and relishing the challenge of building Deeper Substance with Maze in Miami.

Cannot wait to see old friends again on Friday and will have a few treats in store for you come the night

;)

Yo Demi, welcome back!!! You gave us such an amazing party last November, can't believe you will be back so soon.

I'm so ready for this one!:cool:

great memories there and those ladies...??? wooosh

saleen I don't know if you may or may not be coming. I hope you do at least so we can finally meet and hope that you enjoy the evening.

I think events like these have to be given their full full backing and support especially for the locals in Miami as I believe it still has the potential to be at the top again for the scene in the States

Maze has been fantastic in helping now launch a real quality and diverse approach to house music and with all your help this can only be good for Miami

Originally posted by bigtallgeoff

Proton Radio will be re-broadcasting part of Demi's November 14, 2002 set from Reserved in Miami on Wednesday afternoon....

more details as i have them....

DEEPER SUBSTANCE ABUSE :drunk:

Happy B-day ... we'll certainly celebrate this Friday ... :party:

Can U post or PM me with the time of this re-broadcast??? ;)

:hat:

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by demids

great memories there and those ladies...??? wooosh

saleen I don't know if you may or may not be coming. I hope you do at least so we can finally meet and hope that you enjoy the evening.

I think events like these have to be given their full full backing and support especially for the locals in Miami as I believe it still has the potential to be at the top again for the scene in the States

Maze has been fantastic in helping now launch a real quality and diverse approach to house music and with all your help this can only be good for Miami

check your pms with marcos, i can help you guys, and yet you can help me...