Clubplanet Nightlife Community

paris and barcelona : who has been there

Ok Paris (Todays High Was 40) will probbably be cold because its still winter! But warmer than it in now in NY

But BARCE FUCKIN LONA! is off the wall! My Favorite City in the world! It will be a little warmer there because it is south of paris! Your best bet is to bring spring clothes to Barcelona.

Today the high in Barcelona was 60 Degrees!

AND REMEMBER!

They don't speak spanish in Barcelona, Spain!

(They Speak Catalunan, its Half Spanish, Half French)

Paris is a beautiful city that breathes culture, style and elegance :D

Im not sure of the nightlife, but there are a ton of bars/clubs right off the Champs Elysees. Numerous streets tag uphill that you shold check out. THis is on the right bank

On the Left Bank is the SOrbonne, University city area. There should be a lot there too.

The subway is easy, and the euro is close in value to the dollar :)

Been to both place paris about 9 years ago when i was 16 myself and 10 of my friends from school went for a week first time in a foreign country had a great time dont really remember where we went but there is plenty of bars and clubs to go to Rex is probably the best club. Theres an Irish bar called Kitty O'sheas in the centre of the city thats good fun. The city is very expensive from a european viewpoin but coming from NY it shouldnt be 2 bad.

Barcelona is beautiful some amazing archeticture Gaudi been the most famous make sure and check out all his designs. Great party city dont bother going anywhere until about 12 o'clock and u should try the absinthe drink if your that way inclined.

Never been to Barcelona but Club Rex in Paris is pretty cool. Its an underground (literally) kinda lounge place with a good sized dance floor and cool layout. Music was decent when I was there. Just ask the people at the hotel you're staying at where the big bar areas are. I dont remember the name of the area we partied in but it was pretty decent, just a ton of little bars and cafes all over the place.

Ahhh..Paris...ahh...the memories...ahh the SUCKFEST i had.... i hated it..but then again i was mad young..so i couldnt appreciate shit...its a nice tourist city..ur neck is gona hurt from looking up and down and left and right...u better pretend ur from England or somethin..they dont like Americans over there...well..from what i remember they dont...

anywhoooooo...

it is the land of the greatest type of music ever (french house) so im pretty sure u can find some places to have fun...

if u can go to marseille..its worth the troop