Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Rehab?!?!?!?!??!?!??

Yes I need it....

but that's not what I am talkin about....

Went to what I think was the old Pangea, now called Rehab, in NYC....

Typical luck O the Bus... we got VIP'd to the Hip Hip section of the club....

Big thanks to Jerry for saving all our azzes from the cold and getting us in ahead of the phat line and non-responsive doormen.....

Ended up having a really good time with some of my close friends.... I actually enjoyed some of the music....

The crowd was pretty weak if you ask me though... too many kracked out trust fund babies and middle aged wash outs....

Funniest site in the world is watching a middle aged couple, dressed in formal wear, bouncing up and down to the music, on about 3 pills each... I almost shit myself from laughing so hard...

My favorite wash out wannabee was the large gentleman of color who was handing out JP Business cards... claiming that he worked with JP..... suuuuuuuuuuuuuuure............... couldnt find his name anywhere on the card though... hysterical....

Had trouble finding his name on the card though... lmoa.....

Nice to get out a do somethin different though... getting kinda tired of the same venue's and peoples....

HOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

Yes I need it....

The last couple weeks I have been hearing people say they are going to Rehab(meaning the venue) it's just sounds so funny, if you don't know what they are talking about.....:laugh:

Originally posted by m0chi69

LOL... i was supposed to go to rehab on sat night... but ended up having a lil rehab party at my house sat recovering from friday....

YOu were so out of it when I talked to you....lol I don't even think you knew your own name......:laugh:

Yes I need it....

Typical luck O the Bus... we got VIP'd to the Hip Hip section of the club....

Big thanks to Jerry for saving all our azzes from the cold and getting us in ahead of the phat line and non-responsive doormen.....

Ended up having a really good time with some of my close friends.... I actually enjoyed some of the music....

The crowd was pretty weak if you ask me though... too many kracked out trust fund babies and middle aged wash outs....

Funniest site in the world is watching a middle aged couple, dressed in formal wear, bouncing up and down to the music, on about 3 pills each... I almost shit myself from laughing so hard...

My favorite wash out wannabee was the large gentleman of color who was handing out JP Business cards... claiming that he worked with JP..... suuuuuuuuuuuuuuure............... couldnt find his name anywhere on the card though... hysterical....

Had trouble finding his name on the card though... lmoa.....

Nice to get out a do somethin different though... getting kinda tired of the same venue's and peoples....

HOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree w/ya bro plus it needs more women u go this sat to

Yo Mike...

I may have read this shiznit wrong...

but were you and the boyz at Rehab Sat???

Holla back....

yes shortdick

u didnt read it wrong u might have a brain cell left

but I wouldnt want u to use it on me, but we did go to rehab

what ya think of it kid...

HHHHHHHoooooolllllllllaaaaaaaaa

Originally posted by NJstacked

Bus...Hoolllllaaaa at me...for representing Team Mangled @ Metro Friday....Team Mangled was represented well.....

i felt honored to see and talk to someone from team mangled at metro you did represent the team very well

Mike, quick suggestion for ya...

When my girls start ditching me and calling others for booty...

Then I will actually look inward for imperfections and "short" comings...

My pleathura of tasty bitches have no complaints and remain on the bang bang call list... with no dissatisfied customers...

I think it is you who should be wondering about havin a short dick or being not so up to par....

So where were ya hangin at Rehab bro... I was in the Hip Hop room, we have the VIP section in the back RH corner.....

Holla back bro...

Maybe I spilled my drink on ya or shoved your ass to the floor on my way to the pisser....

Stacked...

Details on Friday bro...

So sorry I missed out on seein everyone....

I was in a slump Thur and Fri after a long workweek.... I spent about 8 hrs in the truck Thur night coming back from our plant in MD, then had a business meeting Friday which ran late, leaving me about 2 hrs from home Friday at 7pm....

I got ass though... lol...

So the weekend was not a total loss.....

So what did I miss...

Haha Nicole told me about this. I think they are legit though. Bush does the Drum, bass for JP's songs if I'm not mistaken.

Easy Techno.... I show respect, but dont be so quick to throw out lashings...

your boy Bush earned his reputation being reiterated online here today....

him and his partner were so mangled and fugged up it was not even funny...

I believe it was Bush who kept mumbling to my friend...

mmmm............ like dat mmmmmmmmm dress you gots on... mmmmmmmmmmmm........... likes it.......... yes I do.......

My friend was wearin a pair of pants and a long sleeve top....

Far from a dress my boy....

He did himself in there... not me...