Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Where's Weyes?

mala

i'm sorry to have worried you, guys :( !!!

i had a very crazy weekend - fun, relaxing, exhausting, exhilarating, cozy, surreal (an incredible combination) - and i spent the past two days at the home of a very good friend who is the unfortunate non-owner of a computer :( . i would've posted if i could; i even mentioned to my friend that i felt bad about not posting the wisdom.

after friday night's bad night at deep dish, two of the friends with whom i went decided to go to spundae on saturday to see sandra collins and the scumfrog. i met them there, since they got my broke ass on a discounted list, and had a blast. it more than made up for friday's headache disaster.

my one friend and i then hung out for the rest of the weekend, sleeping too little and just having too much fun, playing games, watching movies. i have very little strength or brainpower right now :shaky: . i can't even think of how to finish this post, and i've been staring at this screen for a wee bit too long :worry: .

as for that other post, gmc, i'm going there right away to update it :aright: .

Originally posted by weyes

i'm sorry to have worried you, guys :( !!!

i had a very crazy weekend - fun, relaxing, exhausting, exhilarating, cozy, surreal (an incredible combination) - and i spent the past two days at the home of a very good friend who is the unfortunate non-owner of a computer :( . i would've posted if i could; i even mentioned to my friend that i felt bad about not posting the wisdom.

after friday night's bad night at deep dish, two of the friends with whom i went decided to go to spundae on saturday to see sandra collins and the scumfrog. i met them there, since they got my broke ass on a discounted list, and had a blast. it more than made up for friday's headache disaster.

my one friend and i then hung out for the rest of the weekend, sleeping too little and just having too much fun, playing games, watching movies. i have very little strength or brainpower right now :shaky: . i can't even think of how to finish this post, and i've been staring at this screen for a wee bit too long :worry: .

as for that other post, gmc, i'm going there right away to update it :aright: .

:phone:

check your e-mail

SCUMFROG!!!!!!!! I'm so jealous ----> he throws it down nasty - lots of drums just how I like it! :D

WEYES - so are you coming to Miami for WMC - you need to get on top of that - come on down for some partying, dancing, banging good music and lil' dj whoring (I'll have Vic show you his moves)!

Originally posted by joeygk

SCUMFROG!!!!!!!! I'm so jealous ----> he throws it down nasty - lots of drums just how I like it! :D

WEYES - so are you coming to Miami for WMC - you need to get on top of that - come on down for some partying, dancing, banging good music and lil' dj whoring (I'll have Vic show you his moves)!

learn from the best is what they always say.

Originally posted by joeygk

btw, i just got a new steve lawler set from The End from November, the last 90 minutes are just fucking insane :eek: :eek: :eek: