Clubplanet Nightlife Community

HipHop/regge/rap male vocal id...

Guest saleen351

Guest saleen351

has this cool regge beat with these dudes singing, "in the early morning" with these phat beat and this hand clap sound. Really catchy....

thanks for any help

ps i think its old..

not sure about the lyrics, but that sounds like the Diwali Riddim... Wayne Wonder - No Letting Go is big in Tampa clubs right now, and that song uses the beat...you might also want to try TOK - Top a Tappa or General Degree - Inna ...also, if you live in Florida, you may have heard Tampa Tony - Keep Jukin....the song is getting big, and the beat is great...I checked a few of the local record stores in Tampa, but apparently the song hasn't been released yet, other than to DJs.

Guest saleen351

THANKS GUYS

HERES HOW I FOUND IT

wayne wonder - No Letting Go (Diwali Riddim).mp3

TRACK IS PHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!

ANY LIKE THAT STYLE?

PS HOW WOULD YOU CLASSIFY THIS TRACK..

R AND B

RAP

REGGE

HIP HOP

HOUSEY

I would classify it as raggae...the beat has been used in a number of other raggae songs, so the only thing that sets it apart is the lyrics. The lyrics are probably considered raggae anyways.

P.S. I got ahold of that Tampa Tony track, if you want it let me know (assuming you don't already have it).

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by candg

I would classify it as raggae...the beat has been used in a number of other raggae songs, so the only thing that sets it apart is the lyrics. The lyrics are probably considered raggae anyways.

P.S. I got ahold of that Tampa Tony track, if you want it let me know (assuming you don't already have it).

HIT ME UP ON AIM nrc0116

if you have broadband...

thanks...