Clubplanet Nightlife Community

A Tribute To Hot Ass Female DJs (DJ Rap & DJ Mea)

mattm2o

manufactured DJ's??? WHOAAAAAAAA.......

have u ever heard any of these girls spin?...not only r they easy on the eye..but they can lay down a sick set...SpaceGirl and Barbara especially...DJ Rap is fuckin sick too...Sandra Collins is off the meter..these arent little girls someone put in front of decks and told them to fake it..theyve got talent..download a set...hit a massive...and ull c that theres substance behind those pretty faces.

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

manufactured DJ's??? WHOAAAAAAAA.......

have u ever heard any of these girls spin?...not only r they easy on the eye..but they can lay down a sick set...SpaceGirl and Barbara especially...DJ Rap is fuckin sick too...Sandra Collins is off the meter..these arent little girls someone put in front of decks and told them to fake it..theyve got talent..download a set...hit a massive...and ull c that theres substance behind those pretty faces.

thank you.....

mistress barbara is a fucking techno goddess....nuff said...

and bliss...well she's....and dj-ing since the late 80's...and producing since 1993 (on her own and with faithless)...so calm the fuck down

I just got word from the co-producer for DJ Rap...

She's about to shop a ALL NEW album...:D

I've only heard two tracks... But I was Pleasently Surprised... esp. to say this is expected to be a crossover album.

I was told this album is to be more mainstream than the last...

:(

Waiting to see..... :cool: