Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Confrontation

SPYGIRL3

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I used to welcome confrontation when I was younger and just plain stupid. I was always looking for an opportunity to prove myself. Now that I've matured, I realize it's not worth it in most cases. For the most part, I'll just shrug off the situation, walk away, and attribute it to human stupidity.

Now, some food for thought:

"The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off everything and let the problem solve itself?"

Originally posted by incredulous

i agree, fighting is stupid.

and i know this doesnt matter so much, but....you know you beat the shit out of someone and he still gets a lucky shut in, other people that would see you on the street would think you got your ass kicked, know what i mean?

Never been in a fight, but broke 2 noses on purpose and cracked a chick's jaw...lol..opps...

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

Never been in a fight, but broke 2 noses on purpose and cracked a chick's jaw...lol..opps...

:jawdrop: damnnn....I havent been in that situation for a long time but I've have been known to throw some elbows at pushy people in clubs...

I do not believe in fights.. Personally I don't think they solve or prove anything.. Until recent, I had never been in a fight but 4 months ago a couple of friends and I where at a bar and a drunk fat b@stard punched my friend in the nose because she wouldn't sing "Star Spangle Banner" needless to say, he went home with a broken nose and a bloody shirt and as for the girls that where with him... LOL no comments. :letsgo:

The only reason why I fought was because he hit my friend. Hey if it makes any difference.... We won!! hahaha :clap:

Originally posted by solbeam

:jawdrop: damnnn....I havent been in that situation for a long time but I've have been known to throw some elbows at pushy people in clubs...

Normally I would just walk away or have them throwin out of where I am...One was a guy who was really bothering me and wouldn't take the hint, even after my 2 guy friends said something. One was a guy who said something smart about one of my friends. And the girl's jaw I cracked punched/slapped my friend. He won't hit I a girl so, I took care of that.... Her look was priceless....lol

Originally posted by gmccookny

But i want to ask u girls....

why is it that you ladies prefer to "drop hints" and not respond rather than simply talk to us and explain?/?

I asked him to leave me alone 3 times. I sat on my friend's lap and danced with my other friend. I don't know what else he wanted me me to say. What part of leave me alone before I break your your nose didn't he get??? I guess he thought I was kidding.....

If we do drop hints its only because we don't want to be mean and MAYBE the guys will be smart enough to understand us and back off... But do guys ever understand us?? No.. so the b!tch in us comes out.. Guys are too hard headed and they take a simple no as an invitation to more irritation :argue: