Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Confrontation

SPYGIRL3

Originally posted by incredulous

but i was talking about the other side of things. girls never drop hints that guys understand (even if they want the guy)

If a girl is interested, she will make it obvisious. Usually, unless really shy, she will back up her actions with words....

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

If a girl is interested, she will make it obvisious. Usually, unless really shy, she will back up her actions with words....

see i think thats where the miscommunication is. girls think that guys are getting thier suddle hints, but they dont. (plus i think there are alot of guys that are afraid of rejection)

Originally posted by naughtybabe

People need to stop being so affraid of rejection - its part of life.

It's nothing more then a learning experience... And we should all just speak our minds and tell others how we feel.

It happens everyday...In some ways we are just immune to it. When comes to dealing with the opposite sex, it's the fear that takes of. Nobody wants to be shot down, but it's gonna happen....

Originally posted by solbeam

very true...I think things would be so much easier if you stop the hints and say exactly what you want....

On the other side of the coin, saying what you want can be just as deadly as dropping a hint. Being to bold can be just as bad as being to shy... There is a happy medium out there, you just have to work on it....

It happens everyday...In some ways we are just immune to it. When comes to dealing with the opposite sex, it's the fear that takes of. Nobody wants to be shot down, but it's gonna happen....

i guess you cant be offended because not everyone will like you, and you wont like everyone. hopefully, they and you will be nice to eachother

Heres the deal....

i dont drop hints... i make it very obvious im not interested...

i try and do it nicely but most guys dont get the hint...i have no problem telling a guy straight to his face to "fuck off"

if he still persists and touches me or grabs me in any way shape or form i will knock the mother fucker out...

guys seem to become dumb and deaf especially after a few drinks...

spygirl you know me...you can back me up on this...

as far as confrontation w/ another female....now that im older i will always try and walk away cause its not necessary and i have too much to loose over some idiot girl w/ an attitude problem...

but if she physically assaults me or really gives me a good reason there will only be 2 hits...

me hitting her and her hitting the floor! :D

Originally posted by hunnie818

Heres the deal....

i dont drop hints... i make it very obvious im not interested...

i try and do it nicely but most guys dont get the hint...i have no problem telling a guy straight to his face to "fuck off"

if he still persists and touches me or grabs me in any way shape or form i will knock the mother fucker out...

guys seem to become dumb and deaf especially after a few drinks...

spygirl you know me...you can back me up on this...

as far as confrontation w/ another female....now that im older i will always try and walk away cause its not necessary and i have too much to loose over some idiot girl w/ an attitude problem...

but if she physically assaults me or really gives me a good reason there will only be 2 hits...

me hitting her and her hitting the floor! :D

cough***Hunka Bunka***cough.....lol

Originally posted by incredulous

i guess you cant be offended because not everyone will like you, and you wont like everyone. hopefully, they and you will be nice to eachother

in a perfect world, but at least be civil. I'd like to think that most of the time we are all adults and know the difference. Every once in awhile that little devil gets the better of us...

in a perfect world, but at least be civil. I'd like to think that most of the time we are all adults and know the difference. Every once in awhile that little devil gets the better of us...

Is that what you said when you cracked that girl's jaw??

"The devil made me do it" :laugh: :laugh:

It depends on the situation

Theres been times, where I had to get into a physical fight though, all with girls. I only punched one guy in the face. If someone has an attitude with me, i'm going to walk away..its pointless to sit there and argue with an idiot that has nothing better to do then give an attitude. But if someone hits me, I'm going to hit them back.

I'm one of those people that when I'm in an argument with someone, I'm going to stand there and settle it and try to talk things out. If I'm on the phone, and the person hangs up on me, I get absolutely livid. I dont understand the problem with talking out the problem then and there, and if you dont feel like talking it out at that point then say so instead of being childish :mad: phew i feel better:tongue:

Originally posted by solbeam

Is that what you said when you cracked that girl's jaw??

"The devil made me do it" :laugh: :laugh:

No no...that was all me... She started shit with my friend. She slapped him in the face and the hit him in the head. after he asked her to just walk the other away and not make a scene... He won't hit a girl, so I felt the need to step in a take care of her attitude problem......

But there is a devil on my ankle...He's only my excuse somtimes:tongue:

im the most cool headed person when it comes to confrontation...i usually stay away from it and try to rationalize everything..but there are certain situations....like last Fri. night outside of Guastavinos...when motherfuckers r just BEGGING to get layed the fuck out...

i love to argue..but i hate to fight...bringing me to the point where im gona hit someone takes a lot...but once u get past that point...its on