Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Merge Vip Givaway & Rydell & "the Family" Sat @bunka!!

ml2k1

Guys, i know we have a busy week this week but get ready to party.......heres the line up for the week

Thursday @METRO LOUNGE - the new breed @metro lounge presents MIKE BUGOUT!

FRIDAY @METRO LOUNGE - THE BIGGEST LONGEST RETROMETRO EVER!!!!!!

SATURDAY @HUNKA BUNKA- Its the HALF WAY TO SUMMER PARTY with summer 2003 vip card givaways for DEJAYS in balmar AND for the very first time at BUNKA ..........MERGE vip cards (yes guys, its almost that time again, wait till you see what we have in store for everyone this summer @MERGE........)......

.plus resident dj KIRK LOPEZ & AND THE ONE AND ONLY RICHIE RYDELL spinning the same night...........plus......I AM BARTENDING @HUNKA BUNKA SATURDAY NIGHT!!!!!!!!!! AND THE WHOLE METRO LOUNGE /MERGE FAMILY WILL BE IN EFFECT.

What a weekend this is gonna be. If i am still alive, i will try to make it to factory for "the birthday party".:D

I havent been to Bunka in ages......George, I'm rolling down w/ you guys and starting nice and early!!!

Bon Barker, Take your skirts off and put on a pair of pants, grab a set of balls and get ready to drink. Kosta P is making his bunka return.

Guest bonsolidd
Originally posted by kostaP

I havent been to Bunka in ages......George, I'm rolling down w/ you guys and starting nice and early!!!

Bon Barker, Take your skirts off and put on a pair of pants, grab a set of balls and get ready to drink. Kosta P is making his bunka return.

now your talking my language!!!!!!!!! See ya Sat Kosta!;)

And George take it easy on me fri....Cause Sat we are going to line up them shots for the kettle tournament!

Guest bonsolidd
Originally posted by thesandman

Ill be heading down there riding shot gun w/ George.... Kosta will be in the back seat thanking me for comming out so he can look cool.....

were the fuck is buck...I got words with him!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by scarletpromos

Everyone get ready It is going to be another intense weekend - Hye whers UncleBuc that Grey goose drinking bastard -- He better leave the goose at home and get ready to jump in the ketel - or i will have to go geese hunting with the Ketel One Crew hunting division ---

Ill be heading down there riding shot gun w/ George.... Kosta will be in the back seat thanking me for comming out so he can look cool.....

Ill be sitting in the back....Since I got my chauffer and my bitch that will be opening the door for me. Sandfag is lucky he gets to ride in the same car!!!!!. He'll be hanging out the window puking like a bitch on the ride home...

George, How are we getting home???

Originally posted by ml2k1

Guys, i know we have a busy week this week but get ready to party.......heres the line up for the week

Thursday @METRO LOUNGE - the new breed @metro lounge presents MIKE BUGOUT!

FRIDAY @METRO LOUNGE - THE BIGGEST LONGEST RETROMETRO EVER!!!!!!

SATURDAY @HUNKA BUNKA- Its the HALF WAY TO SUMMER PARTY with summer 2003 vip card givaways for DEJAYS in balmar AND for the very first time at BUNKA ..........MERGE vip cards (yes guys, its almost that time again, wait till you see what we have in store for everyone this summer @MERGE........)......

.plus resident dj KIRK LOPEZ & AND THE ONE AND ONLY RICHIE RYDELL spinning the same night...........plus......I AM BARTENDING @HUNKA BUNKA SATURDAY NIGHT!!!!!!!!!! AND THE WHOLE METRO LOUNGE /MERGE FAMILY WILL BE IN EFFECT.

What a weekend this is gonna be. If i am still alive, i will try to make it to factory for "the birthday party".:D

def a party not to miss....Im new to the Crew but represent it hardcore....

so if possible try to get out early for pre-game shots and get to hear me play....

george get ur arms ready...ull be lifting them allot handing shots up to the DJ BOOTH all night long!!!!

kosta P, and Sandman....see u guys Sat...gonna be a ugly night

Originally posted by djprime

def a party not to miss....Im new to the Crew but represent it hardcore....

so if possible try to get out early for pre-game shots and get to hear me play....

george get ur arms ready...ull be lifting them allot handing shots up to the DJ BOOTH all night long!!!!

kosta P, and Sandman....see u guys Sat...gonna be a ugly night

Ugly doesnt define sandman, but its gonna be (in the words of metro fridays) a SICK night!!!!!

Originally posted by kostaP

Ugly doesnt define sandman, but its gonna be (in the words of metro fridays) a SICK night!!!!!

all in all regardless of Teams....we are all gonna be seriosly shitfaced......my drinks will just taste better....LOL...

see you Guys Sat!!!!!

Guest bonsolidd

I am one sexy mother fucker though...... lmao!

Team Goose will be loose, Kettle will hit the floor fast and tap out.......

soo loose you'll be running! LMAO

oh sandman stop talkin shit......

as kirk says your HUNKA BUNKA BED is Ready!:laugh:

I never met Capt. Kirk (although I have sucked his cock many times and always real good)........ tell him in BED he can do my ass.... I go all night long.....

for some one you havent met you sure are quite friendly:laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by bonsolidd

now your talking my language!!!!!!!!! See ya Sat Kosta!;)

And George take it easy on me fri....Cause Sat we are going to line up them shots for the kettle tournament!

Hey now...Friday is not going to be an easy night by any means.... I suggest you suck it and play with the big kids!!!!!!