Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Last Friday

kaydup

Todd, thanks for everything last friday. I really had a blast, sucks you guys are gone now. You put a ton of energy into that room!! Oh well, bigger and better things!

How was the afterparty?

I ended up in Allston after and just got lazy where we were.

Todd, I really can't thank you and Phil enough for the awesome time I had on Friday! I had an absolute blast... ummm, or at least I think I did :drunk:

d:Rew, the afterparty was great. The beginning's a little hazy, just remember a good number of people there, hearing some good music, talking, laughing, you know, the good stuff. Then, right about the time when Todd made his exit (as I'm sure is usually the case), things got really good. Phil was spinning some GOOD GOOD music. I'd heard him spin a few times a Pravda, and always liked it... perfect Pravda music, but he just really let loose at the party. Started playing some really techy, funky stuff... right up my alley. He had us dancing like fools :D

That was one of the best times I've had out in a long time. It's great to spend a night with good friends, good people, good music... can't beat it!

How sweet was that table by the way!?!

I was soooo hammered. I hardly remember the afterparty or how, for the love of Mary and Joseph, we made it back to the hotel.

Glad you guys had fun. Now that Phil and I have a little time off, we can hang out more, and do more afterparties.

And believe me, Phil and I have crates of records to make your jaws drop, we just couldn't play 'em at Pravda. You ain't heard nothin' yet. :D

Kaydup:

I can't belive I have to explain myself? Okay, I'm talking about the little guy on your signature that made me think you looked like that?? Hello??? Does that ring a bell?? You still haven't recovered from the weekend I guess! :isok:

Originally posted by 36

Kaydup:

I can't belive I have to explain myself? Okay, I'm talking about the little guy on your signature that made me think you looked like that?? Hello??? Does that ring a bell?? You still haven't recovered from the weekend I guess! :isok:

:laugh: :laugh: I forgot about that, thank god. I am sitting here saying to myself 'what did I do' :laugh:

Ok I will work on that, I need to come up with something.

I had such an incredible time on Friday night - thank you guys so much! :D :D Phil gets a huge shout out - what a trooper! Spun for us till something crazy like 7:30 in the morning - had us dancing the entire time - end of the night was awesome!

And can't forget Karla & her girls slapping my ass all night - huge bonus ;) Great music, great people, just an all around crazy fun night! :D

Originally posted by whadupg

I had such an incredible time on Friday night - thank you guys so much! :D :D Phil gets a huge shout out - what a trooper! Spun for us till something crazy like 7:30 in the morning - had us dancing the entire time - end of the night was awesome!

And can't forget Karla & her girls slapping my ass all night - huge bonus ;) Great music, great people, just an all around crazy fun night! :D

And I remembered you:aright:

Hey everyone!

Has an awesome time last Friday night, always cool seeing you guys! Pravda was amazing, and the after party, oh my god:D Phil had us dancing, just the four of us mind you, until 7:00 in the morning. He's lucky to have gotten us to leave, I think we where beginning to think we were in NYC at a club...;) His music was that good! Todd and Phil you rocked it, as usual! Good luck in all you do, hope to now see you guys around more often. Thanks for everything:D

Originally posted by kaydup

Attn: Meatball

Remember the coat check girl:shake: :shaky:

OK, I'm gonna need a little help on this one... I remember seeing the coat check girl three times:

1.) When we first walked in, just after Todd pushed me and almost got the most violent thrashing a DJ has received since Moby.

2.) When we brought a shot to Phil in the DJ booth. (I was shocked that's how the DJs get up there! I don't know exactly what I was expecting)

3.) And this is the most hazy: at the end of the night. I just remember all of us tipping her like crazy and being very relieved to find all the coat check tickets.

What am I missing here? :confused: Oh, and fill me in on the picture!

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

OK, I'm gonna need a little help on this one... I remember seeing the coat check girl three times:

2.) When we brought a shot to Phil in the DJ booth. (I was shocked that's how the DJs get up there! I don't know exactly what I was expecting)

What am I missing here? :confused: Oh, and fill me in on the picture!

I can help a little...you brought me a shot in the booth. So either you brought one to Phil too, which would add a 4th visit to the coatcheck chick, or you never brought Phil a shot, only me, and don't even remember who was DJing.

Originally posted by groovefire

I can help a little...you brought me a shot in the booth. So either you brought one to Phil too, which would add a 4th visit to the coatcheck chick, or you never brought Phil a shot, only me, and don't even remember who was DJing.

Like I said, Phil and I brought Todd a shot to the booth. What... that's what I said... seriously. Why are you looking at me like that :shaky:

In many ways I think I'm fortunate that you guys aren't at Pravda now. I'm not so sure my body could handle that kind of abuse anymore. :drunk: My dear lord.

My friend Devon's got a couple of good stories too. On his way home after the party, he jumped in some cab a girl already grabbed. She told him to get out, he just said "No", and gave the cab driver his address. I guess they were arguing and fighting, which eventually turned to just talking, which I think eventually turned into him getting her number or something! :laugh: See what being a dick and stealing people's cabs will get you.... everything!

Originally posted by kaydup

I will clear this up. We brought Todd a shot in the booth. And that was the time the coat check girl was all sketchy asking us to dance for her.

Phew... thanks for clearing that up. It's hazy, but I do have vague memories. I remember her being really sketched when we first walked back there.

Aren't we supposed to ask her to do the dancing? :confused:

Phew... thanks for clearing that up. It's hazy, but I do have vague memories. I remember her being really sketched when we first walked back there.

Aren't we supposed to ask her to do the dancing? :confused:

Yeah, I thought so. :laugh:

Originally posted by groovefire

So.....did you guys dance for her or what? Did you guys kiss each other for her too? You guys are in love, aren't you? :love:

It was weird, the chick kept asking us to "make out just like the DJs always do". I think she was under the impression that when guys go up to the booth, they have to make out in front of them first or something. I wonder how they would've gotten that idea??

It was weird, the chick kept asking us to "make out just like the DJs always do". I think she was under the impression that when guys go up to the booth, they have to make out in front of them first or something. I wonder how they would've gotten that idea??

:laugh: :laugh: I remember that now. And she said something about one of them bending over and holding that ladder :confused: