Clubplanet Nightlife Community

deep, funky, soulful house mixes..

mdiestro

Hoochie Productions January Mixes:

Donna Edwards - Last month, Donna Edwards made music history. She became the first female to ever spin at Shelter in NYC.

Respected for her skillful blend of high-energy classics, new jams and all musical genres in between, clubber’s can expect to be uplifted and thoroughly worked when she spins her dynamic set.

Check her out this Saturday night at AKA Lounge at our January Party.

-------------------------------------------------

Deep Swing - Deep Swing were formed in 1993 with their first release on Megatone Records, and since their first production Eric and JD have gone on to record tracks for labels like Yellorange, Soulfuric, Soulshine, Kult, Narcotic, and Suntune, during their career.

Inspired by many music styles and influences, the Deep Swing sound is based around strong and funky musical arrangements, drawing on their own musical abilities, Eric is an accomplished Guitar player and JD is the main DJ of the duo, learning his craft in his hometown of Wisconsin, and playing in clubs across the USA.

-------------------------------------------------

DJ Kabree - I grew up in East Orange, NJ. From a very early age I was influenced by the sounds of NY radio. I was too young to go out so I would stay up ‘til the wee hours of the morning listening to the sounds of the NY/NJ underground.

I describe my music as an eclectic mix of Deep/Soulful house and Garage/Loft classics, where you'll hear everything from jazz interludes to Afro-beat and everything in between.

--------------------------------------------------

DJ Six-Five - Known as one of the best track selectors and mixers in the gulf Coast, Six-Five always brings it funky and fresh. He is also the co-founder and of The Soul Liberation Front, a promotion crew dedicated to enlightening the masses to the sounds of house music.

------------------------------------------------

Mark Riva - Riva has fulfilled an ambition and personal goal with tenure in the leading groove kitchens from his hometown of Chicago to far horizons in Thailand, Moscow and Tokyo, moving vagabond-like across five countries and fifteen major cities in the spirit of adventure and opportunity.

--------------------------------------------------

Click here to access all DJ MIXES

Dj mixes

http://www.hoochieproductions.com

Originally posted by mdiestro

where are we at?

we promote house parties in orlando, florida.

here is the link to the mixes: http://www.geocities.com/hoochieproductions/onlinemixes/djmixes.htm

We get guest mixes each month from people all over the u.s.

Emjoy.

maria

Thanx .... I knew I had read posts about u guys ... pretty hammered from Back Door Bambi to think :eek: ... good luck with the nite ... will check you guys up for sure when I do Orlando ..... :idea:

:hat: