Clubplanet Nightlife Community

nails...

dgmodel

Originally posted by PFloyd40

yup.. and on the train too.. wtf is that all about..

I have seen this guy do that a while ago. I almost got sick. Guy was cleaning and cutting his nails on the train and letting the clippings drop to the floor. I am normally not one to start anything but I saw a few people looking at him with discust especially the women close to where he was sitting. So I had to say something. So I just asked if he had any idea of how unsanitary his actions were and if he could at least hold off until he was off the train.

He kinda looked around and noticed people shaking there head and he abliged... :)

had a temp co-worker from texas do that right in front of 4 of us. in the middle of our conversation he just whipped them out:blown: this was in a "heath" facility too.

imo, just as bad

had another co-worker use the stuff to get nail polish off both in the work area (where then she proceeded to file them) and in our staff lunch room right b4 noon.

i asked her if she could stop doing that cause that smell was too much and she looked at me wondering if i was serious

:blown: :blown: